HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPIDER MAN 2 - Caught the 10:00 PM Show in Korea ! Spoilers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: SPIDER MAN 2 - Caught the 10:00 PM Show in Korea ! Spoilers! Reply with quote

SPOILERS

>

Highlights:

Almost everything setup from the first film is resolved. Except for Harry Osborne.

The Green Goblin is primed for a sequel. Willem Dafoe makes a cameo via the mirror.

J. Jonah Jameson's speech on how he "destroyed" Spidey. From sainthood to villain in the time it took for Spidey to steal his suit back.

Getting that slice of pizza before it's gets munched by a fat New Yorker.

Lowlights:

Harry knows that Peter Parker is Spidey. So does Doc Ock Mary Jane. Oh and let's not forget a whole train of subway commuters(!).

The first hour drags a bit.

Not enough Spidey. Too much geeky Peter Parker.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how would u rate it on a scale of 1 to 5? In other words, did u like it?
The Dorf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught the afternoon matinee today. I thought it was pretty good once the action started, and there were some pretty cool special effects. I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5.

And about the Green Goblin - in the comic book, Harry Osborne takes over as the GG to try to avenge his father's death, so the same thing could possibly happen in Spiderman 3.

Also, Dr. Connors, Peter Parker's college professor, is a villan called the Lizard. I wonder if they'll somehow work him into SM3 as well.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I saw Spider-Man 2 on the 4th.

A-Mazing movie for the most part. Aside from a few naff performances(one speech from JJJ and some 'phoned in' lines from Ock),and the ridiculous beatings Spidey takes throughout the movie without being seriously injured(a little too unrealistic imo),it was the best superhero movie EVER!!! I can't wait for the next one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: