HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roll Call!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Roll Call! Reply with quote

Well, I read one of Jake's posts recently saying that not a lot is going on here anymore, so I figured I'd through one of these oldies but goodies.

...sooooooo...

I want EVERYONE to post a reply here! Just say hi (or call me a tool, whatever.) Let's see who's on here, and what we are all listening to nowadays.

Here's me...hi. Currently I'm enjoying the below-freezing temp here in Jersey, and listening to a band called Glass Hammer. It might not be that bad, but the keyboard player sounds like he should be playing the theme to The Price is Right...

OK, your turn.

[edit] Yeah, I know its a lame thread, but you can't kill me fer tryin' [/edit]
Jake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's a start. We need everyone to view the roll call so some people can start working on some basic topics. We need basics like "favorite guitarist" and stuff. I think even though these questions are probably tiring for some, they would promote enough conversation to get new people to post. Problem really is that there is no influx of people. Metalholic, Jorge, and a couple others are our newest regulars and they all have less than 200 posts! Now that may sound like a superficial way of judging things, but these low post counts are due to lack of conversation. I say we make a bunch of talk to attract anyone to glance in here.
metalblood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still read the board often, rarely post though. I'm like this on most boards.

NP: Necrodeath- Matter of All Evil
MetalholiC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI tommorow is school and we have a trip to some arabic city and i gonna listen to a lot of maiden's stuff (whoo hoo)...also i was disepointed 'cause paul diaano came to close town but it was too expenssive too hear his boring songs (that's what i heard). today u don't see new great bands and music i mean i heard evergrey's new cd and they good i heard brainstorm cd and every song is like the other but good stuff ... still need to check orphaned land...
Jack is right ...not too much posts here...but most of the time i'm learning, i don't have too much knowledge and i don't know names and bands like u do...

and don't be angry if i have a lot of spelling and that stuff mistakes...
bringer

Location: somewehere in between the specs of pictures burnt beyond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think that there isn't alot of discussion in here because well we don't actually really dicuss things, we just kind of make a point then move on.
Jeff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on here looking daily, but have nothing to post about. Also, the fact that i've been putting some money into my radio control nitro truck, my cd' purchasing is taking a backseat for now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Hippyblood

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here every day (and have been for years)....but nobody listens to the metal I listen to, so I just read the new topic list and move on.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if anybody cares:

Tomorrow nite is my last nite of school. I've been going since July of last year for computer networking. We took our final test Tuesday nite, so all we're doing tomorrow nite is bringing food in (I'm bringing homemade taco salad), eating, shooting the sh*t, saying our goodbyes, then going home. Then I'll start studying for my A+ and hardware certification, and pray that I'll get a decent job somewhere down the road.

Musicwise, I currently have two Uriah Heep discs on order from ebay - Sweet Freedom and The Magician's Birthday, plus I have a bid in on Demons And Wizards, which is my personal fave. These are the Castle/Sanctuary UK remasters released this year with commentary from Mick Box and Ken Hensley and lots of bonus tracks.

As for new metal, the only thing I picked up in the past week was the new Jag Panzer. Good, solid disc, much better than Mechanized Warfare.

And in the wake of Dimebag's untimely death, I've been listening to lots of Pantera the past few days. I honestly think his playing got better on every album, he did some really amazing sh*t on Reinventing The Steel.

Anyway, that's it for now.
TageRyche

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TageRyche here!

Currently listening to SAVATAGE,Fates Warning, Metal Church, Chris Caffery, W.A.S.P. and Warren Zevon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: