HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pricewaterhousecoopers inc. "HOLY COW!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAWHEAD RALF

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: pricewaterhousecoopers inc. "HOLY COW!" Reply with quote

As of the date of this writing, May 7, 2005, my companies are still in the hands of
PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. The companies have most of their assets in the stock market and
thus require very little active management. They are essentially bank accounts of liquid capital.
The same as cash. PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. has charged receiver manager fees to the end of
2004 in excess of $54,000. If your bank hit you with fees like this you'd declare civil war. The
receiver manager fees are divvied up amongst a number of PwC employees with titles like senior
vice president, vice president, managers, senior associate, technician and administrative assistants.
Even though PwC has employed an outside accounting firm to prepare financial statements and file
tax returns, they've even billed the companies a fee for their own internal tax person. And the
receiver manager fees don't include accounting fees, legal fees and disbursements, title search,
general / administrative and postage fees and several other charges billed. PricewaterhouseCoopers
even billed one of the companies for "advertising."

Advertising.

None of the companies advertise. All attempts to get some kind of explanation from PwC as to
exactly what services are being rendered by the multiple employees who are billing the companies
have been met with utter silence. Calls are not taken, letters are not answered.

I have been in constant touch with my father for many months now. His mental and physical health
appears to be much the same as it has been since his recovery came to a plateau in the year 2000.
He is partially paralyzed, unable to speak coherently and his mental capacity is severely retarded.
He rarely leaves his home and he can barely write to scratch out his signature. There has been talk
of him leaving his home for a retirement home next year.

On the morning of January 14, 2004 I sat down with my father at his kitchen table in his rural home
on the Powell River waterfront. Although it is almost impossible to understand anything he says, I
asked him about his lawyer Carey Veinotte. With a puzzled look on his face he replied: "Who?" I
told him I was referring to his lawyer with the law firm Taylor Veinotte Sullivan in Vancouver.
Again he responded "Who?" indicating that he did not know who I was talking about. When I told
him I was referring to the lawsuit he had mounted against me he replied, "Lesley," referring to my
sister. My father is completely oblivious of Carey D. Veinotte and his law firm Taylor Veinotte
Sullivan.

Carey Veinotte has sworn to three personal affidavits in this BC Supreme Court action against me,
two filed in court thus far, so professional conduct guidelines of The Law Society of BC prohibit his
acting as counsel in this matter. Nonetheless I continue to receive letters in the mail from Taylor
Veinotte Sullivan threatening further legal action against me with Carey Veinotte still claiming to
represent my father as solicitor. No law here.

This story refuses to end. In the meantime I'll sum it up as follows:

To The Law Society of British Columbia that has turned a blind eye to my requests for governance
of an apparently lawless legal profession, f**k OFF. To PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. for using
my adversary Taylor Veinotte Sullivan to obtain court orders to liquidate my assets so you could
pay yourselves, f**k OFF. And to the Governments of British Columbia and Canada that have
ignored me and done nothing to assist my family against a judiciary that appears to have declared
war on us, I say f**k OFF.

http://www.callumhouston.com/TrueStoryPart11.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: