HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

James LaBrie: Elements of Persuasion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WastedRockRanger

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: James LaBrie: Elements of Persuasion Reply with quote

Hey folks,

I haven't posted on the board in a long time so hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to let you know about James LaBrie's new album, Elements of Persuasion. This is an awesome piece of work. I like it better than anything James has done with Mullmuzzler or DT as of late. Mike Mangini (Extreme, Annihilator) is back on the skins which is awesome yet not overpowering and the guitarist is a little-known Italian named Marco Sfogli who, to me, sounds a LOT like George Lynch. Sfogli's solos fit so well and have so much feel that it straight- up gives me chills. Tracks that are my favorites are Crucify, Pretender, Freak and Drained but they're all great songs. Anyways, if you want a great album to check out then this is it.
You can check out some samples at CDUniverse and I'll throw in this link for you to read up on the album....... http://www.prog-nose.org/metal-nose/engels/albums%202005/labrie_james_ elements_of_persuasion.htm
totembird

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard few songs.....not bad, not bad at all..he's a great singer.
voodoo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an incredible disc. So glad I got it, as I don't have any of his other solo stuff. Looks like I will have to add them to my collection.
MetalholiC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not really metal, but who cares,
still good music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: