HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sharon ruins Maiden's last Ozzfest gig
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pathetic that this is all everyone ever talks about now. Iron Maiden and Ozzy are both old news. Maybe if something had happened with Nevermore or Dark Tranquility then it would be worth talking about. Wait...something did happen! They both released good albums this year. Meanwhile Iron Maiden and Ozzy are just basking in bullshit media attention for talking shit to the press. Why don't people let this go already?
stormhammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=2675202 8&imageID=202282914&Mytoken=20050825074605
Myk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake-

I'm sorry if you don't like people talking about bands that you think are old news. I'm even more sorry that you took the time to let people know about it. But it has been obvious since I joined this site that you don't need anyone to say you are entitled to your opinions.
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharon is a twat.
Bohica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave up on Ozzy when he re-did his first two albums with new bass and drum tracks so that he wouldn't have to pay royalties.

And what really pissed me off is last year when Sharon said she slept with Randy!!
Please... Randy had more class than that... plus... he had been dead for 22 years at the time they brought that up. Leave him alone. He can't defend himself!

Ozzy is just as bad as Gene Simmons. They both forgot why they got into rock & roll.... now it's all about the $$$.

I like Maiden. I am not a huge fan of theirs, but I did see them on their 7th Son tour, and it was the best show that I had ever seen at the time.
Jake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Myk"]Jake-

I'm sorry if you don't like people talking about bands that you think are old news. I'm even more sorry that you took the time to let people know about it. But it has been obvious since I joined this site that you don't need anyone to say you are entitled to your opinions.[/quote]

The stupid thing is that these bands are not only irrelevant, but we aren't even talking about music here. What part of this affected music production?

Sharon's been a :) for a long time and Bruce has been a dick. It's not anything new or interesting. These topics are like when people start a Metallica sucks thread- yeah man it's true and everything, but stop beating the dead horse already.
curse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why everyone is jumping on the Ozzy sucks bandwagon, as far as I can tell this whole situation all adds up to sharon being a total bitch. How that equates to Ozzy being washed up is beyond me. I think some people need to show a little more respect and remember that if it wasn't for Ozzy and Sabbath most of these bands (including Maiden) wouldn't even be around today.
Myk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake-
If you don't want to talk about them or find the post of someone else who DOES want to talk about them offensive or a waste of time then just stay the f**k out of it and post where you feel it better serves your higher standards. If you notice, I did not post any of my opinions relative to this post because I don't have any but I see you jumping in and criticizing the posters opinions or stating how much you don't care about what they want to discuss. WHO THE f**k DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Post or create posts that interest you and let other people talk amongst themselves about things they find relevant if you don't mind. Christ!
The Coop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely in agreement with Myk. What the hell does this Jake guy think a forum is for anyway? To share opinions, if this much social interaction is too awkward for you then return to your skin mags and leave the rest of us alone!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: