HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

briefs or boxers?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigAl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 12:50 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

i'm a briefs kinda guy.. i really like the ones with the extended leg section - they don't ride up [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
SunKingHono

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 1:04 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

hmmmmm, here's a thread of a different sort.
I believe those are called boxer-briefs, Big Al! When I wear, boxer-briefs are what I wear. Not too tight, but snug enough to hold everything in place.
BigAl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 1:22 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

hmm, i thought there was a name for those!
btw, ladies can answer leather or lace (hahaha, just kidding lol)
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 3:28 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Boxer-briefs or free-ballin' it.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 5:42 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Yes.
Man, where do you come up with this stuff?
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 9:01 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

I hate underwear. The only time I would ever wear them is when I have to wear a suit, for that very rare occasion, I own one pair of briefs. I don't even understand why you'd want to wear the damn things.

You've hit upon my pet peeve here. Why do men wear underwear, regardless of briefs or boxers? Most guys tell me they "need the support." Whatever. Like your balls are so damn big they need to be in a sling. Total BS. Nature took care of that little problem by putting your grapes in a sack to start with.

I've also been told that boxers are so that you don't leave piss marks in your jeans with those last couple of drops that sneak out on you. Personally I've never had an issue with that. There's a trick to getting those drops out before you soil your jeans.

What other reason is there?

The anti-underwear lobby has begun!!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 11:03 am    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Hey NB, I thought the metalhead post put you in a good mood... well, it is monday.. Here is one reason to wear underwear... this guy I know didn't wear any after our football game the night of a dance in hs, he proceeded to get drunk, and upon taking a leak had the unfortunate incident of zipping up without clearance... don't think I will go sans briefs just having that in the back of my head..

SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 3:29 pm    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Satin bikini panties from Victoria's Secret. Usually black, but the odd interesting color has been known to appear. Right now, I'm wearing red for V-Day. Actually, if you walked into a Victoria's Secret store, you could actually get "a guided tour of my underwear drawer." It's the plain satin stuff...no leather, no thongs, and none of that padded crap.

Keep another turd waiting for me in Purgatory, Night-Breed.

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 3:34 pm    Post subject: briefs or boxers? Reply with quote

Cool. I got Spirit to say 'turd.'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: