HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grave Digger Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwarrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Grave Digger Questions Reply with quote

1-I have a Japanese version of Heavy Metal Breakdown. It's somewhere in my house, but I can't find it. I know it's in there somewhere. Does anyone else have it? Can someone give me a listing of the bonus tracks? I can't find a track listing anywhere.

2-I know that the German and North American versions of Witch Hunter have different tracklistings. I have the German version. The German version is missing these tracks...

Don't Kill The Children
Shine On
Shoot Her Down
Storming The Brain

I think my version of Heavy Metal Breakdown has at least one of those tracks. Where can I find the rest on cd? Thanks.
krokus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not realy help you because i have their debut on cd but not Japanish edition. Its just got 9 songs on it without bonus songs.
WITCH HUNTER i still have it on vinyl and the following songs are on it:
WITCH HUNTER
NIGHT DRIFTER
GET READY FOR POWER
DON´T KILL THE CHILDREN
SHINE ON

SHOOT HER DOWN
GET AWAY
FRIENDS OF MINE
HERE I STAND
STORMING THE BRAIN
And looking on the net i can see that the cd version have a diferent track listing. Their is even a ALICE COOPER cover song on it (school´s out). Very interesting and i didnt know this till today. My vinyl copie is from BANZAI RECORDS Canada.
samsalt1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without getting up to look:

I'm quite sure that Shoot Her Down is on both Heavy Metal Breakdown and Witchunter AND I, too and bummed that my Witchunter CD has a different tracklist than my vinyl. Don't Kill "ZE" Children is one of my favorite GraveDigger tunes.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: