HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Totally stupid.....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 2:27 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

This is just a dumb little thing but I found it so funny I had to share.

We were driving past Taco Bell last night and there was this lowrider with 2 Mexicans in it pulling out of the drive-thru. It looked like your mental image of a lowrider, fuzzy dice, carpet and all. So Kevin starts bouncing up and down in his seat (I was driving) singing in his best Cheech voice "I got two tacos and fuzzy dice...." to Two Tickets to Paradise. My line wasn't nearly as good..."Won't you pack your guns we'll go shoot tonight..."
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 2:33 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Way cool. Quite fitting in my neighborhood too.
nitro4040

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 2:58 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

do that here and you may get shot.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 3:11 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Hey Nitro - Are you a fellow ghetto dweller? Never a dull moment in my 'hood.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 3:57 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

I love to make up words to songs. For instance Van Halen's "Panama" becomes "Panties Off".

Yo quiero fuzzy dice.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 4:33 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

That whiney Wallflowers tune "One Headlight" becomes "I Want Head Lice."
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 4:34 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

That Beatles tune that starts with "good morning, good morning..." becomes "I'm horny, I'm horny..."
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 4:37 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Hey this is fun!

Now playing on the radio, Led Zep's "It's been a long time since I smoked a bowl."

I predict that this will be the next ten page thread. It's all your fault Heather! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2000 4:44 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Sound Garden Spoon man becomes "Spoon Fed. I have no arms I cannot eat...Spoon Fed"

AC/DC Dirty Deeds becomes "Dirty knees yeah my Mom's dirt cheap!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: