HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

f**k off ozzfest/metalcore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  

so do you agree or disagree
yes you agree actions should be taken to get this off the air
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
no you let this crap eat away at what it means to rock
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
don't know . you dont really know about the subject
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

PyroAcid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: f**k off ozzfest/metalcore Reply with quote

iam sure everyone here is awere of this stupid style of music called metalcore /emo thats just been made populer do the fact its easy to sell and any untalented idiot can screme and bitch why can't these artits ever think for themselfs? and insed of searching of what they can whine about or steal form ? to me this is just being selfcenterd and wanting everyone to dwell on the past and for metalcore is just same just with idiots scremeing and all these bands do is screme and for what ? nothing just to screme then sing a lil verse to show they can sing to take away form the fact they really suck and it seems ozzy has givein into this talentless shit to. I went to ozzfest expecting to see a heavymetal hardrock show and all i seen was a bunch of scremeing idiots that all sound the same. and have any of you noticed sencethe lead singer form hatebreed is been the host for headbangers ball the most air play gos to metalcore and emorock? pepole really need to stand up for ture metal and rock if they want this watered down versions of the music to go away....
voodoo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have known what kind of bands would be at Ozzfest before buying a ticket simply by look at the Ozzfest web site. [b]That[/b] was the mistake, not Ozzy (or most likley Sharon) picking those bands for the tour.
Next time do some research into the bands that will be performing. You could save yourself a lot of trouble and money.

My biggest complaint is your grammar and spelling. I guess you didn't take the time to look at what you were posting, huh?

It's spelled SCREAM, not screme.
krokus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voodoo"]You should have known what kind of bands would be at Ozzfest before buying a ticket simply by look at the Ozzfest web site. [b]That[/b] was the mistake, not Ozzy (or most likley Sharon) picking those bands for the tour.
Next time do some research into the bands that will be performing. You could save yourself a lot of trouble and money.

My biggest complaint is your grammar and spelling. I guess you didn't take the time to look at what you were posting, huh?

It's spelled SCREAM, not screme.[/quote]

Grammar and spelling??? Are we at school again? Who cares if he write some words wrong, we all do that sometimes. The most important thing is to understand and for shore you did. Dont be a teacher at a hard rock web page please.
voodoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can speak my feelings if I want, as can you. Personally, I find it extremely annoying when someone misspells a word so terribly each and every time, not to mention all the other mistakes. It's not had to do things properly, is it?

Poor grammer can make some poss difficult to read and understand. What is so wrong about making a post intelligible?

Not only that, an more well written post adds to the credibility of what is said. Poor grammer does not. At least in my opinion.
krokus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voodoo"]I can speak my feelings if I want, as can you. Personally, I find it extremely annoying when someone misspells a word so terribly each and every time, not to mention all the other mistakes. It's not had to do things properly, is it?

Poor grammer can make some poss difficult to read and understand. What is so wrong about making a post intelligible?

Not only that, an more well written post adds to the credibility of what is said. Poor grammer does not. At least in my opinion.[/quote]

I respect your opinion but i always think that the most important thing is to understand each other. Some people are better at grammar than others. We are not all English or went to school to learn English. I think you need to respect that too.
Take care and have a nice weekend.

P.S: It´s GRAMMAR dude. Here you´ve got some info:
www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/grammer.html - 2k -
voodoo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="krokus"][quote="voodoo"]I can speak my feelings if I want, as can you. Personally, I find it extremely annoying when someone misspells a word so terribly each and every time, not to mention all the other mistakes. It's not had to do things properly, is it?

Not only that, an more well written post adds to the credibility of what is said. Poor grammer does not. At least in my opinion.[/quote]

I respect your opinion but i always think that the most important thing is to understand each other. Some people are better at grammar than others. We are not all English or went to school to learn English. I think you need to respect that too.

www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/grammer.html - 2k -[/quote]

Got me. Good one.

It's all good. I understood the original message but, for me at least, the message comes across better when done properly.
krokus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="voodoo"][quote="krokus"][quote="voodoo"]I can speak my feelings if I want, as can you. Personally, I find it extremely annoying when someone misspells a word so terribly each and every time, not to mention all the other mistakes. It's not had to do things properly, is it?

www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/grammer.html - 2k -[/quote]

Got me. Good one.

It's all good. I understood the original message but, for me at least, the message comes across better when done properly.[/quote]

Of course its all good Wink i still respect your opinion of course. Take care.
Gunslinger808

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Emo mode]You guys quit fighting or I'm gonna cry and make my mascara run!
voodoo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to add one more thing - sorry for highjacking the thread in the first place and taking it way off course.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: