HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Totally stupid.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Yod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 10:41 am    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Sorry Spirit, Please forgive me!!! Ö¿Ö
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 1:17 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Currently stuck in my head: Days of the New - The Down Town becomes
"drink me down, drink me down..."

I think it's only fair, I got to bitch about the psycho hosebeast that I dated on New Years, Yod posted a pic of her hubby, Spirit should get to talk about the guy lucky enough to be with her.

"doctor, doctor, give me the news, I've got a bad case of lovin' booze..."
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 4:58 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Rick James' Super Freak becomes Stupid Geek.

Kiss' Rock and Roll all Night becomes Fifty year old money grubbing Jewish men wearing mascara and high heels. *sorry*

How about Nazareth/GnR Hair of the Dog becomes "Now you're messing with a pot bellied tree pig!"

SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2000 5:52 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Oh, I have a great story about "Superfreak." A few weeks ago, I was at this huge formal dance, and there was this girl there who was dressed like a COMPLETE slut. She had on a leather minidress, no stockings, and stiletto sandals (the kind with the wraparound ties that go up the calf.) The hair and makeup were of similar fashion...the sheer horror of it all. So I turned to my boyfriend and said, "That is one skanky specimen." He took a look for himself, paused momentarily, then sang, "They call her Super Slut, Super Slut, she's super slutty..." We all joined in. She was ten feet away from us and didn't suspect a thing.

Spirit

[img]http://www.goth.net/~shanmonster/graphics/ankhspin.gif[/img]
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 12:15 am    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Hey, since we're on the slut thing might as well mention this. An old friend of mine got back from the marine's boot camp, (he was at he same camp that Full Metal Jacket was filmed on) and we were walking through Gurnee Mills Mall and some girl was wearing a two-piece dress, it had a front and a back. Well while we were walking she kind of made it obvious that she was checking us out...well probably him because of the uniform. I was in street apparel. Damn military gets all the chicks.
Nightanimal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 6:36 am    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Thats pretty funny.
I got one for you too.
I went to Hollywood video yesterday and rented Lake Placid(which is awesome I might add,very funny)And an animated show called KIMERA.
I get to the check out counter and the guy looks at my movies and then says you know that KIMERA is dubbed in english.
I just looked a him with dumbest look I had and said it doesn't matter its animated,he's oh yeah,I knew that.
I swear they get dumber everyday!
Oh by the way if you like animated fliks,KIMERA is really cool.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 8:52 am    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

True BG, True. Wassssup!!!!

Yeah, I did a lot better with the ladies when I was a clean cut, firm & lean military man.
The way I look nowadays... well... My date last night for V-Day was a bottle of Bud Light.

(But at least it wasn't a psycho hosebeast.)
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 10:13 am    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

Gee, for V-Day, I got to go to Home Depot with my hubby while he bought toolboxes for his truck! I bought myself chocolates.

I was wearing black leggings and a half shirt at the store the other day. For a change my hair turned out perfect. This one idiot was staring at me and walked right into this car. The alarm goes off, the guy is so surprised he falls to the ground. I'm not sure what happened next, i was too busy trying not to laugh at him. Why are some men so stupid?

My ex was at the Naval base in San Diego where Top Gun was filmed. Navy outfits just aren't attractive.

"If you like bean enchiladas.....getting caught in the loo..."
OverMuch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 1:32 pm    Post subject: Totally stupid..... Reply with quote

I miss the military groupie chix...but there's never any you'd wanna marry, that's for damn sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: