HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RANDY PIPER´S ANIMAL:VIOLENT NEW BREED great new album.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krokus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: RANDY PIPER´S ANIMAL:VIOLENT NEW BREED great new album. Reply with quote

Today i got some new cd´s and one of them is the new ANIMAL cd with RANDY PIPER´S of W.A.S.P fame. Increible cool songs that sound very much like early Wasp but with a fresh sound. Not modern, but fresh heavy metal the way we all love it. If you love early 80s WASP with some screaming guitar riffs and cool songs, buy it f**k.
For info:
www.animalcave.net
Armitage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check it out. I've gotta say I was disapointed with the first Animal CD. You can hear samples on their MYSPACE page.

http://www.myspace.com/randypipersanimal
krokus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Armitage"]I'll check it out. I've gotta say I was disapointed with the first Animal CD. You can hear samples on their MYSPACE page.

http://www.myspace.com/randypipersanimal[/quote]

Me too but their new album is totaly killer. Listen to it please. You will love it if you are a early die hard WASP fan.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to the myspace clips and thought they were horrible. It's ok though I still have the first 5-6 WASP albums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: