HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR (IN THE 80's)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icarus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was age 11 in 1981, which is when my metal dicovery truly began and I haven't looked back since . . .

[b]1981:[/b]
[color=red][b]Ozzy Osbourne:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Diary of a Madman[/i][/color]

Nothing short of a spectacular album, vocals and instrumentals blowing my mind.

I don't really have an album for 82. It was almost as if the [b]Ozzy[/b] thing seemed temporary. My favorite band at the time was [b]Journey[/b] Obvious I could go back and look for albums that came out that year and rank them, but I'm trying to stick with albums that came out that year as well as influenced me during that year.

[b]1983:[/b]
[color=red][b]Def Leppard:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Pyromania[/i][/color]

To me, this album solidified my journey into heavy music. At the time, it was probably some of the heaviest stuff out there (in the mainstream u.s.) and I couldn't get enough of it. It wasn't until a year or so later tha I would be re-introduced to the likes of [b]Iron Maiden[/b]. I had listened to [b]Maiden[/b] a little that year but wasn't sure what to think of them.

[b]1984:[/b]
[color=red][b]Scorpions:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Love At First Sting[/i][/color]

Again, as I progressed into my heavy journey it was music like this that had me hooked.

Honerable mention for this year definitely goes to:
[color=red][b]W.A.S.P.:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]W.A.S.P.[/i][/color]
As much as I loved both of these albums, it was still the more chorus driven metal that I was into. the funny thing about this album was when ever I played it or recommended it to people, they were truly scared for me. The whole devil thing, etc.

and
[color=red][b]Ratt:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Out of The Cellar[/i][/color]

Very new sound.

[b]1985:[/b]
[color=red][b]Ratt:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Invasion of Your Privacy[/i][/color]

This album came out and the opening riffs hit my like a ton of bricks. I couldn't get enough of them.

[b]1986:[/b](3-way tie)
[color=red][b]Judas Priest:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Turbo[/i][/color]

No this is not the best album by [b]Priest[/b], but the one that got me hooked on the double guitar attack and Halfords voice. A die hard [b]Priest[/b] fan forever.

[color=red][b]Metallica:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Master of Puppets[/i]
[/color]
Nothing really to say here that hasn't been said already. I was 16 years old, I heard the first song, then the next, and the next and I was blown away. If people weren't convinced that I was going to hell from [b]W.A.S.P.[/b] this one convinced them all.

[color=red][b]Iron Maiden:[/b][/color] [color=orange][i]Somewhere in Time[/i][/color]
Although I had been a mild [b]Maiden fan up unitl this point, this one did it for me. Yes, not their best, but it got me interested in the entire catalog and I have been a [b]Maiden[/b] fan since.

After 1986, things are more difficult to pinpoint for me as number one albums. I started getting in to some of the power stuff [b]Helloween[/b], [b]Savatage[/b], and more speed/ thrash as well, [b]Antrax[/b], etc.
There was so much good stuff during that part of the decade that one album per year just won't work for me. If I get a chance I will go back and give it more thought.
Mr Kilmister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Ratt Reply with quote

Nice list Icarus! but I have to ask you one thing, Ratt? I don't know this for sure but I think they were more popular in the US and A than in Europe. I think they were a little too "wimpy" or sissy to really hit it big time over here.

Are there any other Europeans or swedes that have a opinon regarding this matter please write.
Icarus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

[quote="Mr Kilmister"]Nice list Icarus! but I have to ask you one thing, Ratt? I don't know this for sure but I think they were more popular in the US and A than in Europe. I think they were a little too "wimpy" or sissy to really hit it big time over here. [/quote]

Yes, this is probably a statement that would make sense now. During 1984, at least where I was, there wasn't a whole huge selection of records that were heavy and mainstream. Granted [b]Metallica[/b] had already released a few minorly successful albums, but for the most part you didn't hear them very much on the radio (which, let's face it as a 14 year old boy was most of where you heard music). If you were to compare [b]Ratt[/b] with [b]Iron Maiden[/b] and [b]Judas Priest[/b] there was no comparison to who was heavier.

With me it was the killer opening, over produced guitar riffs that made [b]Ratt[/b] popular for me. If you were around during this era of sythetic music, most of what you heard on the radio was [b]Culture Club[/b] and [b]Duran Duran[/b]. Guitar bands were around, but not as popular for the most part as they were in the 70's, so when anything remotely stepping away from the mainstream came along, and was heavy, even if it was L.A. glam it was something I would listen to. Remember, there wasn't a saturation in the L.A. scene until a few years later. Until then it was [b]Motley Crue[/b], [b]Ratt[/b], [b]Quite Riot[/b], and [b]Twisted Sister[/b] (NYC) that were hitting it big for u.s. bands. [b]Poison[/b], [b]Cinderella[/b], [b]Dokken[/b] etc. would set the stage for saturation. By then it didn't matter because [b]Metallica[/b] was going strong and [b]Anthrax[/b] and others were hitting the national stage. British artists like[b]Ozzy[/b] had already secured his fan base as a solo artist, and even though [b]Def Leppards[/b] [i]Pyromania[/i] had success, I remember it taking almost a year for [i]Hysteria[/i] to take off and this was due to the worst song on the album [i]Pour . . .[/i].

I remember just buying [b]W.A.S.P.[/b] from the cover alone. I was desperate for something new and the radio just wasn't doing if for me. Album images like those of [b]Savatage[/b] and [b]Helloween[/b] also caused me to take a chance and pick up some music that I'd never heard. None the less, choices like these sealed the deal so to speak for my music tastes.

So yes, compared to much of the NWOBHM music of the time and other stuff that would come later, [b]Ratt[/b] would seem very tame, but at the time if I had to choose between [b]Ratt[/b] or [b]A Flock of Seagulls[/b], well, you know my choice.
Smile

Now a days, I'm almost strictly "underground" with bands like [b]Nevermore[/b] and [b]Blind Guardian[/b]. Older, wiser and able to trust review of true metal fans to get me into a band, without any radio play.
Myk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

[quote="Icarus"][quote="Mr Kilmister"]Nice list Icarus! but I have to ask you one thing, Ratt? I don't know this for sure but I think they were more popular in the US and A than in Europe. I think they were a little too "wimpy" or sissy to really hit it big time over here. [/quote]

Yes, this is probably a statement that would make sense now. During 1984, at least where I was, there wasn't a whole huge selection of records that were heavy and mainstream. Granted [b]Metallica[/b] had already released a few minorly successful albums, but for the most part you didn't hear them very much on the radio (which, let's face it as a 14 year old boy was most of where you heard music). If you were to compare [b]Ratt[/b] with [b]Iron Maiden[/b] and [b]Judas Priest[/b] there was no comparison to who was heavier.

With me it was the killer opening, over produced guitar riffs that made [b]Ratt[/b] popular for me. If you were around during this era of sythetic music, most of what you heard on the radio was [b]Culture Club[/b] and [b]Duran Duran[/b]. Guitar bands were around, but not as popular for the most part as they were in the 70's, so when anything remotely stepping away from the mainstream came along, and was heavy, even if it was L.A. glam it was something I would listen to. Remember, there wasn't a saturation in the L.A. scene until a few years later. Until then it was [b]Motley Crue[/b], [b]Ratt[/b], [b]Quite Riot[/b], and [b]Twisted Sister[/b] (NYC) that were hitting it big for u.s. bands. [b]Poison[/b], [b]Cinderella[/b], [b]Dokken[/b] etc. would set the stage for saturation. By then it didn't matter because [b]Metallica[/b] was going strong and [b]Anthrax[/b] and others were hitting the national stage. British artists like[b]Ozzy[/b] had already secured his fan base as a solo artist, and even though [b]Def Leppards[/b] [i]Pyromania[/i] had success, I remember it taking almost a year for [i]Hysteria[/i] to take off and this was due to the worst song on the album [i]Pour . . .[/i].

I remember just buying [b]W.A.S.P.[/b] from the cover alone. I was desperate for something new and the radio just wasn't doing if for me. Album images like those of [b]Savatage[/b] and [b]Helloween[/b] also caused me to take a chance and pick up some music that I'd never heard. None the less, choices like these sealed the deal so to speak for my music tastes.

So yes, compared to much of the NWOBHM music of the time and other stuff that would come later, [b]Ratt[/b] would seem very tame, but at the time if I had to choose between [b]Ratt[/b] or [b]A Flock of Seagulls[/b], well, you know my choice.
Smile

Now a days, I'm almost strictly "underground" with bands like [b]Nevermore[/b] and [b]Blind Guardian[/b]. Older, wiser and able to trust review of true metal fans to get me into a band, without any radio play.[/quote]

It's like we are one.

In retrospect doesn't it suck that all we had was the radio? If it wasn't for word of mouth metal wouldn't have survived. Even though I didn't care too much for glam bands I would be the first to defend them when I had to. Compared to what else was popular on the radio in the 80's I'd welcome guitar riffs, albeit with candy coated lyrics and eyeliner, but guitar riffs just the same.
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

[quote="Myk"]. . . It's like we are one.
[/quote]

Amen, my brother. As much as I love the stuff I listen to now, I still have a place in my heart for the oldies, If only to bring back memories of the [b]Poison[/b] show back in the late 80's, where the chicks wore big hair and tight pants, and having a good time was the order of the day.
Smile
Honestly, there's something about some of the decadence of the 80's glam metal scene that defined a decade. It was a great thing to live through and something that I will probably never see again. The stage the lights, etc. Even the true metal shows that I saw back then [b]Maiden[/b] and [b]Priest[/b], etc., just the pure spectacle of the live show was amazing. The stage, the lights, the pyro, it was just such a cool thing to be a part of as a teenager. At my peak I was probably hitting about 10 - 12 shows a year and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Myk, I see your from New Jersey?

Just a question for you. I don't know your age, but is it quite possible that you were at the [b]Monsters of Rock[/b] tour at Giants Stadium in 1988? I know that you said you weren't a big fan of [b]Van Halen[/b], but this summer tour was such a big deal at the time. It was the first true large scale traveling concert with more than 2 or 3 acts.

What a hell of a long day it was, [b]Kingdom Come[/b], [b]Dokken[/b], [b]Metallica[/b], [b]Scorpians[/b] and [b]Van Halen[/b].

That same year at the stadium was also [b]G'N'R[/b] and [b]Aerosmith[/b]

[I appologize for sidetracking the original topic of this post to a whole different place, I just get all nastalgic sometimes and can't help it]
Myk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

[quote="Icarus"][quote="Myk"]. . . It's like we are one.
[/quote]

Amen, my brother. As much as I love the stuff I listen to now, I still have a place in my heart for the oldies, If only to bring back memories of the [b]Poison[/b] show back in the late 80's, where the chicks wore big hair and tight pants, and having a good time was the order of the day.
Smile
Honestly, there's something about some of the decadence of the 80's glam metal scene that defined a decade. It was a great thing to live through and something that I will probably never see again. The stage the lights, etc. Even the true metal shows that I saw back then [b]Maiden[/b] and [b]Priest[/b], etc., just the pure spectacle of the live show was amazing. The stage, the lights, the pyro, it was just such a cool thing to be a part of as a teenager. At my peak I was probably hitting about 10 - 12 shows a year and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Myk, I see your from New Jersey?

Just a question for you. I don't know your age, but is it quite possible that you were at the [b]Monsters of Rock[/b] tour at Giants Stadium in 1988? I know that you said you weren't a big fan of [b]Van Halen[/b], but this summer tour was such a big deal at the time. It was the first true large scale traveling concert with more than 2 or 3 acts.

What a hell of a long day it was, [b]Kingdom Come[/b], [b]Dokken[/b], [b]Metallica[/b], [b]Scorpians[/b] and [b]Van Halen[/b].

That same year at the stadium was also [b]G'N'R[/b] and [b]Aerosmith[/b]

[I appologize for sidetracking the original topic of this post to a whole different place, I just get all nastalgic sometimes and can't help it][/quote]

I am 39 1/2. I was at both of the shows you mentioned. Monster's of Rock was pure spectacle. I remember all the bathrooms were trashed beyond repair, water in the hallways and sinks and toilets ripped off the walls. Ah, good times, good times. The Aerosmith, DP, and GnR show was almost the same just shorter. The one thing that sticks out for me was I didn't recognize a single song that DP played. Incidentally, Paradise City video was partly filmed at that show (the B/W portions.

Did you catch the show at the Arena around the same time? I forget the name but it was JP, Alice Cooper and others....memory fading...I hope you know because I am forgetting....and I was there!!
Icarus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

I'll be 36 in about 6 weeks, so you're a bit older than me.

Dude, that is awesome that you were there Yes, the bathroom situation was crazy. I remember the toilet paper rolls and even some of the dispensers being thrown to the crowd. I think the scariest thing I saw was when an M-80 or whatever it was was thrown off the balcony and blew of part of this girls' finger right in front of me. That was some crazy stuff. I heard a rumor at the time that someone jumped off one of the balconies and landed on someone, paralyzing them. The rumor says that the person wasn't even found until they were sweeping up the place. I have no idea if that's true, but if so, that is really nuts.

The only other show that I attempted to see in Jersey (I'm from the Albany NY area, where I saw most of my shows) was [b]Iron Maiden[/b] during the [i]Somewhere in Time[/i] tour. I think that was the tour. From what I remember there were people lighting stuff on fire, and even a car or two turned over in the parking lot, at the then Brendan Byrne Arena. In the end, we didn't go into the show because of something happening to one of my friends and we had to leave (not related to any bad things happening at the show).
Myk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Ratt Reply with quote

[quote="Icarus"]I'll be 36 in about 6 weeks, so you're a bit older than me.

Dude, that is awesome that you were there Yes, the bathroom situation was crazy. I remember the toilet paper rolls and even some of the dispensers being thrown to the crowd. I think the scariest thing I saw was when an M-80 or whatever it was was thrown off the balcony and blew of part of this girls' finger right in front of me. That was some crazy stuff. I heard a rumor at the time that someone jumped off one of the balconies and landed on someone, paralyzing them. The rumor says that the person wasn't even found until they were sweeping up the place. I have no idea if that's true, but if so, that is really nuts.

The only other show that I attempted to see in Jersey (I'm from the Albany NY area, where I saw most of my shows) was [b]Iron Maiden[/b] during the [i]Somewhere in Time[/i] tour. I think that was the tour. From what I remember there were people lighting stuff on fire, and even a car or two turned over in the parking lot, at the then Brendan Byrne Arena. In the end, we didn't go into the show because of something happening to one of my friends and we had to leave (not related to any bad things happening at the show).[/quote]

I hope that isn't true...but who knows...the place was way out of control. I think people weren't prepared to be held hostage for 9 hours. You were at the mercy of the concession stands if you needed a drink or got hungry. Plus all the sun beating down on you all day. Also, some people are just stupid ass holes.

Believe it or not I was at that Maiden show too although I didn't see any of that little riot after the show. At arena or stadium shows I always made it a habit to sprint from the place as soon at it was over to try and beat the traffic. If anyone knows anything about Route 3 in NJ after a FB game or show you know what I mean. Anyway, my parents asked me if I was involved in the riot when I got home. I had no idea what they were talking about until I turned on the news.
Xilxen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: 80s Redux Reply with quote

A couple times a year I and a group of friends from high school (graduated in 1985) get together and have various kinds of album, artist and song countdowns. This question is right in our wheelhouse. The following are the finalists by year and my personal #1s. Obviously there are plenty more albums not listed per year, and EPs and live albums are not included, but these are the key ones in our worlds. It might be interesting to rank the 80s years in terms of music quality.

[color=red]1980[/color] – Blizzard of Ozz (Ozzy), British Steel (JP), Back In Black (AC/DC), Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath), Iron Maiden (IM), Animal Magnetism (Scorpions), On Through the Night (Def Leppard), Permanent Waves (Rush), Women and Children First (VH), I’m A Rebel (Accept), Metal Rendezvous (Krokus)

[color=red]1981[/color] – Diary of a Madman (Ozzy), High N Dry (Def Leppard), Too Fast For Love (Motley Crue), Killers (IM), Moving Pictures (Rush), Fair Warning (VH), Point of Entry (VH), Mob Rules (Black Sabbath), Fire Down Under (Riot), Hardware (Krokus), Standing Hampton (Sammy Hagar), Don’t Say No (Billy Squier), For Those About to Rock (AC/DC)

[color=red]1982[/color] – Blackout (Scorpions), Number of the Beast (IM), Screaming for Vengeance (JP), Allied Forces (Triumph), Restless & Wild (Accept), Creatures of the Night (Kiss), Signals (Rush), Under the Blade (Twisted Sister), Straight Between the Eyes (Rainbow), Diver Down (VH), Restless Breed (Riot), One Vice at a Time (Krokus), Mechanix (UFO)

[color=red]1983[/color] – Holy Diver (Dio), Piece of Mind (IM), Shout at the Devil (Motley Crue), Pyromania (Def Leppard), Headhunter (Krokus), Bark at the Moon (Ozzy), Kill ‘Em All (Metallica), Fastway (Fastway), Metal Health (Quiet Riot), Pyromania (Def Leppard), 1984 (VH), Breaking the Chains (Dokken), You Can’t Stop Rock and Roll (Twisted Sister), Lick It Up (Kiss), Born Again (Black Sabbath)

[color=red]1984[/color] – Defenders of the Faith (JP), Ride the Lightning (Metallica), Tooth and Nail (Dokken), Out of the Cellar (Ratt), Warning (Queensryche), WASP (WASP), Stay Hungry (Twisted Sister), Balls to the Wall (Accept), Powerslave (IM), The Last In Line (Dio), Thunder in the East (Loudness), Great White (Great White), Night of the Blade (Tokyo Blade), Slide It In (Whitesnake), Vices (Kick Axe), Love At First Sting (Scorpions), Fistful of Metal (Anthrax), Animalize (Kiss), The Blitz (Krokus), March of the Saint (Armored Saint), See You In Hell (Grim Reaper), Knights of the New Thunder (TNT), Night on Brocken (Fates Warning), Rising Force (Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force), Burning Star (Helstar), All Fired Up (Fastway), Battle Cry (Omen), Grace Under Pressure (Rush)

[color=red]1985[/color] – Metal Heart (Accept), The Last Command (WASP), Under Lock and Key (Dokken), Marching Out (Yngwie Malmsteen’s Rising Force), Sacred Heart (Dio), Metal Church (Metal Church), Theatre of Pain (Motley Crue), Invasion of Your Privacy (Ratt), Asylum (Kiss), Love You to Pieces (Lizzy Broden), Soldiers Under Command (Stryper), The Spectre Within (Fates Warning), Delirious Nomad (Armored Saint), Spreading the Disease (Anthrax), Fly on the Wall (AC/DC), Welcome to the Club (Kick Axe), In The Beginning (Malice), Change of Address (Krokus), Warning of Danger (Omen), The Right to Rock (Keel)

[color=red]1986[/color] – Mechanical Resonance (Tesla), Master of Puppets (Metallica), Walls of Jericho (Helloween), Look What the Cat Dragged In (Poison), Awaken the Guardian (Fates Warning), Somewhere in Time (IM), Rage for Order (Queensryche), Eat ‘Em and Smile (David Lee Roth), Peace Sells (Megadeth), Night Songs (Cinderella), The Ultimate Sin (Ozzy), Russian Roulette (Accept), 5150 (VH), Turbo (JP), Dancing Undercover (Ratt), Fatal Portrait (King Diamond), Doomsday for the Deceiver (Flotsam & Jetsam), Invasion (Vinnie Vincent Invasion), A Distant Thunder (Helstar), The World Waits for You (Fastway), Seventh Star (Black Sabbath), Inside the Electric Circus (WASP), Fight for the Rock (Savatage)

[color=red]1987[/color] – Among the Living (Anthrax), Appetite for Destruction (GnR), Dream Evil (Dio), Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1 (Helloween), Whitesnake (Whitesnake), Raising Fear (Armored Saint), Taking Over (Overkill), Hysteria (Def Leppard), The Legacy (Testament), Girls Girls Girls (Motley Crue), Pride (White Lion), The Final Countdown (Europe), Once Bitten (Great White), Fighting the World (Manowar), Crazy Nights (Kiss), Faster Pussycat (Faster Pussycat), Hall of the Mountain King (Savatage), Triumph and Agony (Warlock), Surfing With the Alien (Joe Satriani), Abigail (King Diamond), The Eternal Idol (Black Sabbath), Hold Your Fire (Rush), Back for the Attack (Dokken)

[color=red]1988[/color] – Blow Up Your Video (AC/DC), Operation Mindcrime (Queensryche), And Justice for All (Metallica), Thundersteel (Riot), Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (IM), Blow My Fuse (Kix), Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 2 (Helloween), New Order (Testament), Bulletboys (Bulletboys), No Exit (Fates Warning), Heart Attack (Krokus), Open Up and Say Ahh (Poison), Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich (Warrant), Long Cold Winter (Cinderella), Vivid (Living Colour), Skyscraper (David Lee Roth), Britny Fox (Britny Fox), LA Guns (LA Guns), Transcendence (Crimson Glory), Under the Influence (Overkill), State of Euphoria (Anthrax), So Far So Good So What (Megadeth), Savage Amusement (Scorpions), OU812 (VH), Ram It Down (JP), The Headless Children (WASP), Reach for the Sky (Ratt)

[color=red]1989[/color] – Skid Row (Skid Row), The Great Radio Controversy (Tesla), Dr. Feelgood (Motley Crue), Winger (Winger), Perfect Symmetry (Fates Warning), Blessing in Disguise (Metal Church), Practice What You Preach (Testament), Slip of the Tongue (Whitesnake), Presto (Rush), Blue Murder (Blue Murder), Nosferatu (Helstar), Hot in the Shade (Kiss), Flying in a Blue Dream (Joe Satriani), Surprise Attack (Tora Tora), When Dream and Day Unite (Dream Theater), Save Yourself (MSG), Conspiracy (King Diamond), License To Kill (Malice), Headless Cross (Black Sabbath), No Rest for the Wicked (Ozzy), Gutter Ballet (Savatage)

[b]For what it’s worth, my personal #1s:

1980 – Back in Black (wore out 2 cassettes of this – at the time nothing sounded bigger or louder)
1981 – Fair Warning (VH’s last great album IMO)
1982 – Blackout (aggressive and the Scorps’ last great album IMO)
1983 – Piece of Mind (just beats out Shout at the Devil – this is my #1 album of all time – perfect)
1984 – Powerslave (yes I’m a Maiden fan – loved the conceptual direction and it ROCKS)
1985 – Marching Out (a gem in a down year – Jeff Scott Soto is awesome on vocals)
1986 – Master of Puppets (we were worried they’d go commercial after major label signing, NOT)
1987 – Keeper of Seven Keys Pt 1 (power metal pioneers – I wish the album had been longer)
1988 – Operation Mindcrime (the culmination of Queensryche)
1989 – The Great Radio Controversy (one of the most underrated bands ever IMO)[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: