HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TUFF LUCK and their DRUNKEN MORON ROADIE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misery

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: TUFF LUCK and their DRUNKEN MORON ROADIE Reply with quote

copied from another board:

this is what all of the shit is about

http://stiffpigeon.com/rick.htm

You know what is really sad about all of this? On the http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=1233&CDName=Tuff+ Luck message board they got Todd's brother to invoke his name and say Rick has desecrated the board with his web site - I'm reading into this, read it yourself - the point is that it appears that the person claiming to be Todd's Bro has also used other names to slam Rick & his site - check the proxy - if it is Todd's brother it's kind of sick that mighty DRUNKEN mike would pull that shit to shut us up. Plus Rick only said nice stuff about Todd, Mike is an asshole who should not be in charge of that message board. Read the posts and you decide. I e-mailed Rick and he said he hopes that everyone grows up and just gets the site for what it is, a funny look at a declining rock band.... true and rediculous.
bindy the stingray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Whatever Reply with quote

These guys were good for their time but the guitar player was an asshole. I haven't met a person yet that thought he was a good guy or anything but a dick. They packed the button in the 80s but who gives a shit? So did my band. Dave was a jerkoff and so was Kenny for that matter.
burger king

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: TUFF LUCK Reply with quote

Are we are talking about the TUFF LUCK from the south florida area? If so, yes that first tape was earsplittinglyshitfullish-ish. Kenny screached like a wounded seagull and the songs made me want to puke on my shoes. I never understood the attraction, but to each his own. I was a big fan of Vandal and Amboog-A-Lard from that area. Please e-mail me if you have any of their stuff, I lost everything in a messy disconnect from the thing that called itself my wife for 6 years.
Bindy-What band were you in? You played the Button? Shweet!

PEAEEEECE Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: