HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maiden - Somewhere Back in Time Tour
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Maiden - Somewhere Back in Time Tour Reply with quote

Got my tix for the Tweeter Center show outside Boston on June 20. It will be a great night for the first day of summer. But, if its the Somewhere BACK In Time tour, shouldn't Janick be a roadie or something? Smile

Up the Irons!

Another tour that seems like it will happen this summer in the States....Heaven & Hell, Priest, Motorhead, and Testament. I hope it happens. \m/
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught the Toronto show and will see the band again in Calgary.
TageRyche

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Maiden - Somewhere Back in Time Tour Reply with quote

[quote="10yearsgone"]Got my tix for the Tweeter Center show outside Boston on June 20. It will be a great night for the first day of summer. But, if its the Somewhere BACK In Time tour, shouldn't Janick be a roadie or something? Smile

Up the Irons!

Another tour that seems like it will happen this summer in the States....Heaven & Hell, Priest, Motorhead, and Testament. I hope it happens. \m/[/quote]

I just ordered my tickets for the same show! My brother and I are going and it should be a great show.

I'm with you on the Heaven & Hell/Priest/Motorhead/Testament tour, if they come (and the tickets are affordable), I'm there.
Myk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught the March 14th show in NJ. It was friggin' awesome. But I don't see where Janick fits in here. He's not on any of those records and when he plays a solo he's playing a solo that someone else played originally...and that someone else is standing right there! He also swings his guitar around and jump in the air. It's very distracting.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I'm skipping this one. I spent a hoard of money a killer new computer with all new hardware and software. None left for fun. Sad

No regrets though. Wink You guys have fun! Let me know how they are this year.
mtlhd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the LA show in February and I'll be going to the 2nd Irvine show on May 31st. This is the best stage show that Maiden's had since they reunited with Dickinson!!
Icarus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like this show has been a big hit. I'd be curious to know how the seats have been filling up?
I was watching some of it on youtube, and it looks as thought they've recreated the feel of the shows that I saw them do in the 80's.

Also the "EdForce One" airline thing is pretty interesting with Bruce as pilot:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvlcYogapm8&feature=related[/url]
Metal1

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The show was packed at the Izod center (Meadowlands, NJ) back in March. I'm still blown away by how good they sounded. Its actually funny...Tuesday night I saw Van Halen with DLR fronting, and I learned to appreciate just how good Maiden is live Laughing
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't attend the show here in chile...15.000 tickets sold almost 4 months prior to the show. Crying or Very sad
I would love to attend the show...I have heard it is the cream of the cream.

Anyway...I'll see them somewhere in time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: