HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kory Clarke joins Trouble.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Kory Clarke joins Trouble. Reply with quote

Saw this at another board:

[b]KORY CLARKE joins TROUBLE

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/abbath_/untitled-3.jpg[/im g]

"Amidst many rumors it has been announced earlier today that Kory Clarke of WARRIOR SOUL will be the new frontman, effective immediately.

The news comes as the band returns to their Chicago homes following a successful European Tour.

Trouble founder/guitarist Rick Wartell explains: "It was a mutual agreement, you need to follow your heart in this business and if you are not into it 100% then it is time to move on. We all felt it was the best thing for all parties involved. There are no hard feelings. I'm sure Eric (Wagner) will continue making music and we wish him the best."

He went on to say, "We are very excited to have Kory step in and take over the vocals for Trouble. He's been one of my favorite frontmen in this industry for many years. He will add a new dimension that we can use. It's not like we just picked out some guy to fill in, this is one of rock's most dynamic and creative frontmen in the industry. I know that when Trouble fans get a taste of what Kory does, they will not be disapointed at all. Anyone who has seen Kory with Warrior Soul already knows what to expect, and it's awesome."

To catch an early glimpse of the new lineup, sign up for the Trouble live webcast, July 11th, 2008 ([url]http://www.deeprockdrive.com[/url]) and see for yourself from the privacy of your own computer."[/b]
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was in our HardNews from Monday 5/5:

"Kory Clarke of WARRIOR SOUL will be the new frontman, effective immediately." TROUBLE founder/guitarist Rick Wartell has announced. "We are very excited to have Kory step in and take over the vocals for Trouble. He's been one of my favorite frontmen in this industry for many years. He will add a new dimension that we can use. It's not like we just picked out some guy to fill in, this is one of rock's most dynamic and creative frontmen in the industry. I know that when Trouble fans get a taste of what Kory does, they will not be disapointed at all. Anyone who has seen Kory with Warrior Soul already knows what to expect, and it's awesome."

ERIC WAGNER, the former legendary frontman for Chicago doomsters TROUBLE has issued the following statement: "It is with my deepest regret that by mutual agreement that Trouble and I have parted ways effective immediately. I love them very much and I wish them nothing but the best. At this moment in time I just can't handle touring anymore. All I want to do is write songs and work on my new project BLACK FINGER. I am sorry and I love you all."

This will be interesting as we go way back to Eric and Trouble when the only thing they had was a demo tape and no record label.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved Warrior Soul and even met the band when they opened up for Queensryche in 1991 (Ottawa Civic Centre). Never got into Trouble (no pun intended) but now I might. Laughing
TageRyche

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Warrior Soul open for Queensryche and thanks to Kory Clarke acting like a complete f**k asshole onstage, they crowd booed the band off the stage.
Myk

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Warrior Soul headline at LaMours in Brooklyn and again at that old church place in Manhattan- The Lime Light- it is no more. Anyway, they were great both times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: