HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

site down a few days?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dharma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: site down a few days? Reply with quote

Hardradio crew:

I didn't see any mention on the boards of the site being down the past few days (was it just my connection?)

For work, I edit photos at my computer for sometimes hours at a time and really like your music selection. I was getting the jitters because I might have to switch back to... broadcast radio. /shivers

You do an excellent job with the site and the radio station. I just signed up on the forums to tell you that. Keep on rockin'.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were part of ThePlanet hosting outage that knocked off 9000 servers and 7500 customers. We had posted it over at HardVideo.com since it is on a different set of servers.

Our traffic levels seem to be back to normal and it seems most people think it was one of those internet glitches that come up from time to time.

The original story on the outage is here:
http://tech.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/01/1715247

Thanks for rocking with us Dharma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: