HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yngwie Malmsteen = Relentless 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Yngwie Malmsteen = Relentless 2010 Reply with quote

OMG. a new Yngwie-s.

Like if we havent enough yetª

But who can complain about it ah
It is a cool record
My fav track is "Look at you Now"

The singer is pretty monumental. we all know him . Don Tim =Ripper= Owens. And he sounds uuuf at top of hhis level. Yngwie dem,ands so much from him, you could listen to him with his unique voice, sometimes it-s you can imagine it-s Rob Halford singing, but then BUMª back to reality and it-s ripper for good.

And Yngwie.... what Can I say about him. We all know him. It-s like attending a Styeve Vai and surprise yourself with songs like for the love of God.
Yngwie is evoling. I see him like a jungle, with new forms and plants growing everyday.
Of course , you have the scales, the rythim, the flexibility, the impsovisation that characterizes him, those are the main trees of the Jungle , of the forest. But I tell you every Yngwie record is different and this certainly brings new melofdies, new ideas, and fresh new songs, wich is something u cannot regret.

It-s so good to have poeple like Ygwie still alive in this planet making music, and geexz he makes the whole album ,drums, bass lines, melodic lines i suppose, everythingª the drums sound great. The album for me sounds pretty clean , full of melodies everywhere, scales up and down, and those licks that are ynmgwie property. U cant change that, it comes with him. He-s imperfect we know, but god he plays in the most "perfect" way he can. Full of classic infuences as usual. But melodies have you moving your feet instantly.
Sound may sound repeated for many, but you have to deal with that to love yngwie. It-s like a new Final Fantasy game, uknow it will have magic, swords, witches and crystals. Same here, we have all the licks, the melodies, the speed and the feeling that are Yngwie Property. >Definitely one of the top 10 records of the year.
I just yngwie lives till he becomes really really old, and breaks the world record of longevity, Razz yeah, I do.
ppf. so yeah more is more, a new album is out, and it-s there for you to Ejoy.
Ah, ypu wont find any catchy tunes like..."this feel like paradise" instead some new avenues and sounds appear in this album, which seem to be divided in 2 parts. Dudes, this guy is playing stronger!harder than ever.

and ripper...."When the sun riiises in the eeeeaaaast"

Ppff, definitley get this record, it has no waste. What a mix, and yeah you can hear Ripper ripping all along. And ynwie with a relentless energy.
Of course acustic guitars are also here, :if you wonder. They dont last though. They are rapidly overwhelmed by a simphonic thunder of musical ocean that surpasses everything you may have heard before from Yngwie. Can-t believe ppl say he has no feelings, when he-s a normal guy just like you. I-d say he-s too emotional sometimes perhaps, jaja. But it-s ok. I mean, it-s him.
And he goes up and down with his guitar the whole "show", the whole record. If u have never digg yngwie you wont now, I supposse. Though it-s never late to mend your lost ways, jaja. but, if you enjoy what he does, definilty you will get much much more than you paid in this album. 2010 Yngwie a must haveª If you enjoy ripper this is an album for you. He sings so great, jaja.

In the spirit of sharing.
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add that this Relentless feels like "Part 2" and Perpetual Flame would be "Part 1".
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, Yngwie didn't use new vocals from Owens but leftovers from PF. I feel a bit ripped off. My axe to grind if you will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: