HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P-Roach_Infestor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 9:53 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

HEY People, what up? I want y'all to go to [url=http://www.paparoach.com]www.paparoach.com[/url]
This band is the Best in my Opinion and their Dreamworks Debut CD comes out on April 25th, 2000. So look out for Papa Roach 'cause they're coming to Infest the Music industry

p.s. Hell YEAH, I Like what I see on this Board, a LOT of Papa Roach messages, keep it up People... VIVA LA CUCA RACHA!!!!!!!!
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 9:55 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

No, what you see on this board are a lot of anti-"hit-and-run advertising" messages. This is a DISCUSSION forum, not a billboard reserved for Papa Roach ads.

All right, I've said my piece. Yeti?
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 10:46 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

You go SOP!!!!!!!!!!
zombie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 10:58 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Damn, where is that can of RAID when you need it??
DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 12:17 am    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

What the f..k is papa roach? he doesnt sound dead enough for me to listen to him. Post here again when hes dead and ill be very interested. Death rules!!!
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 7:46 am    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Okay, I admit...I went to their website. Guess what? They're a bunch of pansy-assed Limp Dips.hit wannabes. I took one look at their message board, and it was covered with "Hey, yo, check out my homies P.Roach, yo!" messages.

ATTN: PAPA ROACH - I want to kill you in the worst way. Now just be good little bandwagon jumpers and GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

OverMuch
...can't help but stir up trouble sometimes. Sorry.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 12:04 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

God what a bunch of geeks. I went to thier webpage hoping to find a BBS that I could slag all over, but no such luck. Found one dude in the chat room, told him he was in dire need of a fukkin' clue and left before the smell of bandwagon jumpin nerds overcame me.

Now where did I leave that Roach Clip?

;-)
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 12:30 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

It was easy. When I got to those words, I just turned my brain off.

...and the message board was actually on a fansite I found by following the links. Sorry for the confusion.
Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 6:58 pm    Post subject: Papa Roach is INFESTING!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

What is this sh|tload of bollocks!!? I don't usually make my voice heard when it comes to threads like these, but I've seen enough of these Poppy Roach topics/threads to turn my stomach!!! If this continues Poppy Roach will soon be Infest-DEAD!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: