HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love you honey, but I hate your friends
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 7:50 pm    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

although Chameleon had the worst lyrics ever, I actually liked it, and some songs(First Time, Giants) were worthy of helloween's name, and were really quite helloweenish.

"Evil Fantasies" Judas Priest(man what a bunch of junk! although it starts out kindof cool it turns into junk)

"Dont Go" Judas Priest(i cant stand to listen to this song but ive given it plenty of chances and it still sucks)

"Kings of Metal" Manowar(the entire album with the exception of the title track blows. i suppose that kingdom come and heart of steel are alright too, but they arent good enough to carry the weight of the album.)

"Foreclosure of a Dream" Megadeth(this song really bores me, and its on a decent album too)

"Risk" Megadeth(needs no explaining)
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 8:52 pm    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

The title track from Alice Cooper's [i]Hey Stoopid[/i] is extremely stoopid.

Aerosmith's "Pink" makes me want to reach for the Pepto-Bismol.
Fretbuzz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2000 2:44 am    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

Lizzy Borden "Don't Touch Me There" with Betsy from Bitch. Muy Horrible [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2000 9:37 am    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

....and don't forget "Feed My Frankenstein", Spirit.

"I'm gettin' hungry but I don't want pizza...gonna blow down your house, and then I'm gonna eatcha!"

Christ, that's bad.

HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 10:20 am    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

Judas Priest - Turbo Lover - heard that this weekend and thought of this thread.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 10:31 am    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

Oh the list is long but distinguished. How about...

Krokus - Long Stick Goes Boom

makes me wanna toss up the gourmet Taco Bell meal I had for lunch.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 12:26 pm    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

Both of these by KISS in their entirety: "The Elder" and "Unmasked". What the hell were they thinking?????

Additionally, "Helldorado" by W.A.S.P. is horrible. When I first heard it on HardRadio, I thought it was gonna rock. I've played it twice since buying it. Once more than I should have.

EXCITER
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2000 4:31 pm    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

By the way, DTFM: I noticed the title of your thread is a Cheap Trick song! COOL!!!!!

EXCITER (at home)
AssaultAttack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2000 8:28 am    Post subject: I love you honey, but I hate your friends Reply with quote

What's playing right now on Hardradio!

The Gods Made Heavy Metal - Manowar

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: