HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To all Maiden fans!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 4:38 pm    Post subject: To all Maiden fans! Reply with quote

Here in Dallas today on the local Hard Rock radio station, KEGL, Bruce Dickinson was live in the studio and guess what!? They played 3 songs off of "Brave New World"! I about SH!T myself when I heard they were gonna be playing new stuff! They played "The Wickerman", "Brave New World" and "Ghost of the Navigator". I missed all but the end of "Wickerman" but I was able to hear all of the other two. Both sounded like classic Maiden. I can almost guarantee that Maiden Fans will not be dissappointed.The song "Brave New World" is Awesome! lots of guitar harmonies, cool and catchy (Maybe a few too many "A Brave New World's" in the chorus, though.) and "Ghost of the Navigator" sounds like it came right off of "Seventh Son". Bruce said the album will be released on May 30th worldwide and they will be touring the U.S. begining in August. He also did say that Slayer, Korn, and NIN will be the support bands! He also challenged Metallica, saying that they will be the Greatest Metal band and that They will kick Mets @$$. I can't wait. This will be a year in Metal we won't soon forget!
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 12:51 am    Post subject: To all Maiden fans! Reply with quote

I would **** myself if they play OLD Maiden on the radio here in Atlanta!!! I think the last time I heard Maiden on the radio here was when Powerslave came out. Can you beleive MTV was actually good for something back then!!
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 5:42 am    Post subject: To all Maiden fans! Reply with quote

Before that interview kegl couldn't even spell iron maiden, much less play it. I bet their new awareness might last now for a few hours at most.
Batman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 9:36 am    Post subject: To all Maiden fans! Reply with quote

I agree with you Hardrocker. I rarely listen to Kegl and I wouldn't have even known Bruce was going to be on if a co-worker had not told me so. By the way H.R. are you planning to go to Testament or Armored Saint next month? Maybe I'll see you there. Also on that note, Did you see Dio or WASP last month? With a few exceptions I thought they were both pretty good shows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: