HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
katwoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 9:06 pm    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

When I saw this cover, I literally got goose bumps. I want it NOW! What more could you ask for in the year 2000???
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 12:46 am    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

F'IN A!!!!!!!!!!!
That picture for Wicker Man posted the other of the band with Bruce holding the torch gave me goose bumps too.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 6:19 am    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

Wow. Even if you can't judge an album by its cover, this looks amazing. "Wicker Man" sounded good when I gave it a listen, so we shall see...
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 7:48 pm    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

You know even though I never understood the attraction to Maiden they always have the coolest covers and best Tee shirts.
zombie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 10:33 pm    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

This is now my Windows wallpaper. (untill the wife deletes it!!)
Paul G

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 7:51 am    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

OH YEAH!! SWEET
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 9:14 am    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

*boing!!*

Wow....popped a woody when I saw that...and yes, it's now my wallpaper on my work computer (gotta fly that metal flag) and will be on my home pc, as well.

I gotta say, tho, that the pic of Bruce with the torch did more to really get me jazzed, tho...it was damn exciting to see the lineup again.
Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 12:11 pm    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

What's this about a picture of Maiden with Bruce holding a torch?
katwoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2000 12:59 pm    Post subject: NEW MAIDEN ALBUM COVER!!!! Reply with quote

Raider, check out Page 2 the thread entitled "Maiden News!!!!" posted by BedOfRust for the picture.

[This message has been edited by katwoman (edited 04-30-2000).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: