HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye to KISS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 10:44 am    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

Just saw the masked boys last night. They really know how to put on a show - lights, pyros and video. Really cool. Definitely worth the cabbage spent on the ticket.

Ace skipped a groove tho. He wanted to play "Shock Me" twice last night. Pretty weird.

Who else has seen or will see KISS's Farewell Tour?
wyldeman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 10:54 am    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

heather, i'm going to see them on july 1st at Nissan Pavilion here in virginia. it will make my fourth kiss show since 1990
THE TROOPER

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 12:09 pm    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

Saw them 2 weeks ago, great show. We had seats in the second section back on the floor, but had front row seats for Love Gun when Paul swung out to the little island stage. My voice still isn't back 100% from shouting it out loud so much. Best time I've had in awhile!!

We missed Skid Row (but I do get to go see Sabastian Bach tonight). Did any of you see Skid Row?? What were they like without Bach?
Weren't they on the "rock is dead" bandwagon a few years ago (when Bach went out to kick some a$$ on his own)?? I wasn't to conserned with missing them.

Kinda sucks that SR opens for Kiss when Bach's not with them now. I think I had read on Bach's website that Kiss had invited SR to open for them at Jersey stadium back during the reunion tour. Bach almost $hit his pants over the offer, but the other guys didn't want to do it. (who the hell would turn down an offer to vote for kiss??)
freeride

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 1:10 pm    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

KISS was awesome, I agree. I thought I was gonna cry! Adios To KISS. They rule forever.
EXCITER911

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2000 3:20 pm    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

Wyldeman - Wow! You see them July 1st, I see them July 2nd at the Ampitheatre in Virginia Beach! Too cool!!!!!

Can't friggin wait, 14th time seeing them, and this time my 2 sons with be with me for the first time!!!!!

EXCITER
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 7:51 am    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

We heard Skid Row screaming as we entered. And that's all the singer sounded like he could do. I wasn't impressed.

I've got tix for Sebastian Bach on Thursday.
Acacia70

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 5:26 am    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

if I see kiss on this tour, it'll be because i got free tix. peter criss doesn't even play. the drums are prerecorded. yeah, kiss put on an energetic show, but ace is not a great guitar player, super sloppy. i lost all interest in them when Animalize came out anyway. thanx for the 70's and early 80's.
EXCITER

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 6:45 am    Post subject: Goodbye to KISS Reply with quote

Well, since I've been with this band since 1976, and being their farewell tour, I got tix for a second show, this one on June 6th in Richmond, VA. 32 more days for that, 79 more days until the Virginia Beach show. But who's counting?

I don't care if they were all in wheelchairs, I'm there!

EXCITER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: