HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's story time again boyz and girlz!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 1:23 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

pops it with his septum ring, then eats the thing whole. I run downstairs, out the door and jump in with Dee. He and I decide we need a "ROAD TRIP!" We go to........
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 3:21 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Tiajuana. Home of the infamous Donkey Show.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 9:01 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

We decided to go and see a donkey show. The lucky lady of the night was.....
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 11:14 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Dee and I lean out the window and laugh heartily while Elian's father gets the crap kicked out of him for the fourth time today, this time by Mini Me. Oddly enough, in the midst of this, who should come walking by but...
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 11:28 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

....Bill Clinton. He quickly looks for any women to........
OverMuch

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 9:42 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...bucket of chicken wings. What a sight *that* was! I thought I'd go over and say hi to her, for old time's sake.

"Hey, Doro! Remember me? My name is...."
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 9:58 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

Herbert - remember me?" Then I plant a big fat wet one on her ass. Doro looks at me and screams, "oh baby, how could I ever forget that night. just you, me and a bottle of cheese whiz . . .
EXCITER

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 10:21 am    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

....yelled "I may be a jack-azz, but I'm not giving them any of my hard earned money". The donkey, dodging rolls of KISS toilet paper, dolls, lunchboxes and internet software programs, trotted madly out of the place and immediately found solice in....
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 12:04 pm    Post subject: It's story time again boyz and girlz!!! Reply with quote

...nipples, causing both of them to squeel like a pig like John Voight did in "Deliverance." This seemed to greatly amuse the other Donkey Show fans there as they started to chant...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: