HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Metallica; A Love Letter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 1:38 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Dear Lars, James, Kirk and Jason. Since your lawsuit and ensuing public comments are now the prevaling topic on the internet, I'd like to take a brief moment of your time to express the feelings of those of us, who, using services like Napster, have discovered and [i]purchased CDs[/i] from many new bands.

Kindly follow this link.
[url=http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/]http://www.amishrakefight.org/ gfy/[/url]

Have a nice day.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 1:40 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Dude, that was tits. I'm gonna have to do that again!!
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 3:28 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Yes!!! and as a result of online mp3 trading, Nightwish (which I hadn't heard of before) became my favorite band, and I have purchased almost all of their albums. You see, although it's nice to get mp3s of a band's tunes, it still is not the original cd, which you want to own if the band is worthy. Like owning a cassette copy of an album, It's still just not the same. If the listener really likes the band, he/she will most likely want, and obtain the real thing.

Bands like Nightwish are a bit hard to find here in the states, as well as many of the awesome Euro-Metal bands.

This trading media has exposed many of these bands to me, and not only has motivated me into buying these bands material, but has also saturated my overwhelming desire for progressive, hard rock that N. American record executives have been depriving us of for quite a while, and these excellent bands (which I would have never have known about) have re-inspired me on a musician level as well, which in turn has prompted me to buy more musical equipment.

Is this the kind of thing you want to stop Lars? There is an intense Heavy metal underground that is starting to break through the N. American scene again, but it seems that you want the Metal monopoly in USA. You very well may be deciding Metallica'a ultimate fate regarding fan dedication on a major level.
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 10:04 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Be careful Metallica might sue you [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2000 10:14 am    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Bring it on!!

I've got friends in Tibet.

*sinister chuckle*
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 5:23 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

This is a riot. I need to go place a bid on this.
[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=327448958] http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=327448958[/url]
Deviation

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 8:18 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

I laughed, I cried, I wet my pants. It was so beautiful.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2000 8:30 pm    Post subject: Dear Metallica; A Love Letter Reply with quote

Does their dignity come free with that offer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: