HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Venting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie13

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 11:26 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

I guess walking dead minds think alike...

Hey night breed can you pass me a beer... Doesn't make a difference what kind it is as long as it isn't any of that gay a$$ none alchoholic beer... I mean were do people get off complaining about getting free Sh.t huh...
zombie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 1:50 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Back to venting. Last night as I was eating dinner, one of those damn phone companys
calls to offer me a deal on long distance.
At just 7 cents a minute. So I asked her how
long the distance was? she started to tell me that I could call anywhere in the U.S. so I told her that I did not need that much distance 'cause everyone I called live real close. I asked if I could get a better deal on short distance?? bu now I had her all confused!!! But still she started reading from her script about .07 cents a minute. So I asked her if I got the .07 cents per minute
I used the phone in cash or check? She humg up on me....go figure.

Zombie13

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 4:26 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Zombie,
I had almost the same thing happen to me.
The phone company called me around dinner time for caller I.D. and the lady asked me...
Don't you just hate it when some one calls and interupts you while you are busy... I told her absolutely and hung up the phone...

Hey Night Breed,
Consider me there... I have never been known to pass up free beer!!!! I Will bring 80's Al with me... We won't even need directions becuase if there is free beer involved then he will be able to sniff it out!!!!
nitro4040

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 5:28 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Ahh N-B, did our invitations get lost in the mail? Free food and beer? Course you might have had a hard time making us leave.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 6:00 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Leave? Like Hell Nitro! The party never stops, we just stop to sleep it off a couple of times a week.

(Actually, I don't know of any HardBoardians that live near me with the exception of Bullgod and he's like a 5 hour drive from here. On the list of fallen homies, there was Mack. He moved away from Minneapolis and never got back here to the board after his move.)
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 9:31 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

What really bugs me is these lame-a$$ ads being displayed here...especially the ones of Korn that is friggin flashing way too fast, the crappy moronic wrestling ads, and the brittney spears, clint black and other country/pop ads.......what? Does this mean that you guys running this show don't really have good advertising standards, or are you just trying to make us sick?
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 11:40 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

You wanna know my favorite type of beer.
Free beer.

Night-that whiny azz bitch complained about you not having her type of beer after a house party like that. Man, that's my type of party. You should've spit in her burger or something.
Never let her borrow any sugar if she somes over asking for some.
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 11:45 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

On the Elian thing, I was going to say that the mother died on the trip but you all beat me to it. I say we send some Special Weapons Tactical Force Team or something to that, take over Cuba, and assasinate Castro. Problem solved!!! Now we need a president with some balls, instead of his balls in some interns mouth.
Or JUST SEND THE KID BACK!!! It's not that big of a deal, I think the protests in D.C. against the world bank are a much bigger deal. I have not seen much on those lately. Are they still going on?

[This message has been edited by Bullgod10304 (edited 05-02-2000).]
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 11:49 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

OK, that's it, this coming Saturday.

[b]FREE BEER AT MY PLACE!!![/b]

We'll show these fukkers how to party!

And the Elian thing, I'm with you guys. Like I give a Flying Ratt Fukk what happens to the little bastard. If you haven't seen this yet it's cool.
[url=http://www.playboy.com/digital/inthenews.html]http://www.playboy. com/digital/inthenews.html[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: