HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heavy Venting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 12:05 am    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Ok, I know that I can get the Cd's if i really want them, but I wanted it right then, and I just wanted to bitch because I'm sure that if i went in looking for this new **** there would be 50 copies......

About the bitch and the free beer, what the hell is her problem???!!! You go to a party that is held by someone that obviously goes out of his way to buy a diverse selection that is free and feel the urge to bitch......what the F**K!

And about the damn kid, I'm glad to see that other people are sick of it and want him the hell out of the country. Nice to see our tax dollars being wasted for this sh*t...
freeride

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 7:16 am    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Random drug screens at work SUCK.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 8:33 am    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Freeride - you need a gig where everyone does drugs - I will never get another job where I have to pee in a cup. It totally sucks!

Zombie and Zombie13 - one of the guys in my office has a great cure all for the Nazi telemarketers. Just sit there for a second after they start their schpeel and then announce "i'm nekkid". He says its very effective for getting rid of them.

NB - you need to move closer to all of us so we can be the guests that arrive and never leave.

Zombie13

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 4:27 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

HeaterMetal...

That sounds like a great idea...
I think the next one I get I am going to tell them that... Then I'll say while I have you on the phone could you talk talk dirty to me.... I wonder what kind of response I'll get.... I'll keep you all posted...

zombie

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 10:01 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Heather,

Guess what??

I'm naked!!!
Jake

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 11:39 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

chicks with short hair and people in general who have short hair have been getting on my nerves. the solution to the problem is to outlaw barbers and scissors. People are always obsessed with being "clean cut" it's really annoying.

the Elian kid is one of many people with problems. I might feel sorry for him if there were not thousands(millions?) of other people with the same problem or a worse problem. the United States does not even care about every person within its own country. why the hell does it try to make conditions better for people that do not belong to it? probably to fight for freedom and further its great quest for such a goal. I really dont care. As Kurt Vonegut says "so it goes". things happen bad or good, we cannot do something about all of them.
Dark Reign

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 1:31 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Also, I believe that it was Stalin who said"One death is a tragedy, One million a Statistic"

Don't hold me totally on that because I'm not sure if I got the quote totally correct.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 2:41 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

Not an earthshatering VENT here, but I'll just say as I sit in my f.ucking office, listening to the ultimate summer tune "Summertime Girls" by Y&T on the headphones, with a nice blue sky outside, temp's around 70, that it f.ucking sucks that I have not won the lottery yet. Bitch.

Let me say this: If I win the lottery, I will treat all of my fellow HardBoardians to a private party here in Portland, where I will provide Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Halford, Armored Saint and In Flames as the entertainment.

In between sets, Spirit will show off her ass. To paraphrase Thin Lizzy: "Tonight there's gonna be some Jailbait . . . ."
QuantumRocker

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2000 4:01 pm    Post subject: Heavy Venting Reply with quote

California lottery:
Odds of winning all 6/6 numbers....
almost 13,000,000,000:1

[img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: