HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mall Metal quotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2000 9:19 pm    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

That you might be a mall metaler if.... made me think of another topic that is pretty popular on another board I post on. Here is how it works. Think of really ignorate quotes you have heard from nu-metalers and type them here. Here is what I have heard so far...

"Bruce Dickinson sounds like a girl."

"Iron Maiden is a pussy band. If you want real ass kicking metal listen to Slipknot."

"Living Colour started the black metal movement."

"I am underground because I listen to Pantera."

"It's not S.O.D. its P.O.D."

"Korn is so original."

"Limp Bizkit is phat."

Feel free to add to this...

Cheers!

Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 10:26 am    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

Or from Mtv online discussion,,,, Who's Slayer?
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 6:00 pm    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

Yo, Kid Rock is dope. (with accompanying pseudo-homie hand gestures.)
Coda

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2000 8:38 pm    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

*Actual comments today from mainstream & hip/hop music loving co-workers after they asked what I was listnen 2 on me break an dwhat kind of music I liked*

Motley Crue? Ya got me there...

What's thrash metal?

Ramones?!??!! Huh??!?!

But it weasn't a total loss...my supervisor was into the Sex Pistols & Sigue Sigue SPutnik or whatever they're called [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2000 8:43 am    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

This was about 93, but still relevant:

Me: Ugh, Firehouse sucks. Change the station.
Younger guy: You don't like Firehouse? Man, metal rules! Punk rock! Yeah! (exact quote...I can't possibly forget THAT)
Me (nearly screaming): PUNK ROCK??!! Do you even know what the hell punk rock is? What's your favorite Sex Pistols song?!!?
Younger guy: Who?
Me: (slitting wrists violently)
EpicFNM

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2000 9:49 pm    Post subject: Mall Metal quotes Reply with quote

"I don't want to hear Iron Maiden wack off with their guitars. I want good heavy riffs."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: