HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AC/DC goes on tour - yay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigAl

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 1:11 am    Post subject: AC/DC goes on tour - yay Reply with quote

why aren't they coming to Vancouver dammit?!?! **** i missed them in '96 (they even played two shows here then) and have been waiting so long for another tour.. they aren't even going to Seattle or someplace near - the "closest" they get is like LA.. i can't beleive they are going to Quebec City (laaame) and not Vancouver - **** those fans can just go to the Montreal show or something.. they even recorded the album here at Bryan Adam's studio last summer.. does anyone know how to contact their management? do they have a website? this sux..
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2000 6:41 am    Post subject: AC/DC goes on tour - yay Reply with quote

I know how you feel - a lot of really awesome bands pass nashville. Contacting their management may be a good thing. They usually list who they are in the liner notes.

You (and all your friends) can call your local concert venues and ask them if they are booking the band you want to see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: