HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 3:30 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Just popped in to say Hi. I've been really busy lately. Getting ready to move again. Not really looking forward to that.

Kev surprised me for Mothers Day and bought me that Jaguar I've always wanted! I don't drive it much I'm afraid I'll hurt it.

Talk to you all later.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 7:24 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Great Mom's Day present - drive it every chance you get!!!!

Moving is a total drag.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 10:39 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Heather! Just when I thought you'd fallen off the face of the planet. Good luck with the move...don't scratch the Jag in the process!
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 2:33 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Glad you're still around, girl!! And, congrats on the newest addition to the family. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] Where are you moving to now??
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 3:17 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Heather:

Are you guys in the witness relocation program or something? So many moves! Was Kev really "Sal the Anvil" in another life?
zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 4:35 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hi Heather!

Good luck on the move. Stop by when ever you get a chance.

Heather

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2000 2:46 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

We are off to Sun Prairie, WI this time. Yep, I get to hang out with even more cows! If I start mooing I'll shoot myself. We leave Wednesday and get in there on Saturday. The Jag is going by auto transport and I'll be forced to drive my Celebrity. Horror of horrors!

Kev's Scottish, he was "Hamish the Hacker"! I'm not sure about the witness part but we do seem to be in some relocation program! Maybe we'll stay put for awhile this time.
Flarpo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2000 3:44 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Ahh the power of cheez.

cows cows if you take apart the jewl case of TOOL's Undertow,there is a pic of a cow licking it's butt.

Night-Breed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2000 4:33 pm    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Add me to the list of "I'm still here" 's. Just popped in for a quick look while job surfing the net @ the neighbour's house. And I must add, Holy Crap where did all these new names come from!?!? It's great to see the influx of newly registered metalheads but it's a little overwhelming, I'm swimming in a sea of names, most of which are new. Welcome all from a crusty old timer!!!

Just in case you guys were wondering, I'm alive and well. Seriosly enjoying a couple of weeks off as I job shop. Still a fish, still rocking 24/7. Miss being online but the job hunt is priority right now. Amazing how busy a person can stay while being a stay at home ferret babysitter. Just got a new one a couple of weekends ago, a male albino ferret named....

Angus.

Catch everyone later. I'll be baaaaaack!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: