HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:44 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

In true Dr. Evil style:
Riigggghhhhhttt!!
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:58 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

For any Opie and Anthony fans out there...OK Terrific!
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:57 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

No, seriously....I swear to god I'm not.

I just know that Nightbreed is MIA and this new Yeti was probably created in response to that.

****. I knew it. I commented on it and now everyone will think I'M the guy, and no one will believe otherwise, especially after that flaming welcome he received.

Would the new Yeti's real keeper please stand up? Thanks!
edis0n

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:39 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Metal1: ponderous f'ng ponderous
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:43 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

*sigh*
Summer brings all the 'bugs' out, doesn't it....
When does school start back up?! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Lockfist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 12:03 am    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

Deathgeneral. I'm not sure I follow your logic. Surely you mis-keyed your post about banning people that listen to Iron Maiden.

If Nightbreed is gone than by my calculations we have two imposters.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:13 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

MIA. Ha!!!

A guy takes a few days off and spends a lot of time getttin' hammered in the name of Rock and Roll, and he gets labeled MIA. Hmmff!!!!

Let's see, MIA...hmmm... Mouse Insertable Anus. No, how about Mission Is (to get) Ass. Or, Marijuana Ignition Activator. That one works for me.

Hey everyone. The Yeti's leash holder is still around, pop in here and there. The job situation is almost resolved. No good prospects for a new band though, dammit. At least I'm gettin it regularily. Keeps the tension down. No death by buildup in my future.
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 5:59 am    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

I for one know for a fact that Overmuch aint the Yeti's leach holder - so yer in the clear bro...

*evil grin*
Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 4:26 pm    Post subject: NEW ADDITION TO THE HARD BOARD Reply with quote

As mentioned upon my arrival. Stanktanic was only trying to fill in for the real Yeti. I hope we can count on the Satanic Yeti to pounce on the filth that has inflitrated the board in recent days. Poor guy cant get a day off. This Yeti is going on his way. Thanks for sticking up for me Overmuch (no Im not talking to myself). Maybe one of these days I can return the favor. Good luck with the fooking ratbitch. Over and out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: