HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is up with this "FATTQUEEN"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zombie13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 10:29 am    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

What the hell is up with this chick??!?!?!?!

RATTQUEEN can I ask you a question?

What color is the sky in the demented world you are living in?

I mean has the thorazine supply in your town dried up? If not I hope you haul your ass down to the closest phamacy and get your precription filled!!!!

If Steven Pearcy had any idea about you he should run screaming to the nearest Police Station....I have 2 words for you "Restraining Order" you psycho-stalking crazy b*tch!!!!! You are the reason they invented the damn things....

I have sat back and tried to ignore her, But I can no longer do that... What the hell is she doing posting stuff about birth control/heart desease on a hard music board... This isn't the hard artery board is it?!?!?!
I mean if we were all worried that much about our health we sure as hell wouldn't be living this type of lifestyle!!!!!

So before you go posting things that have absolutely no reason to be on this forum I would like to introduce you to someone...

Door-RATTQUEEN
RATTQUEEN-DOOR

You can consider this your First Class One way Bullet Train ticket out of Hard Boardville!!!! I am sure there is a stalkers board out there that you would fit right you low self esteem attention grubing "FATTQUEEN"
skank....

Zombie13

Rockangel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 10:39 am    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Thank you Zombie13. This one never should have made "member" status!

[This message has been edited by Rockangel (edited 07-14-2000).]
AZRock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 1:10 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

All hail Zombie13! He speaks truth.
Lockfist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 1:19 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Door - Rattqueen
Rattqueen - DOOR

Thats some funny sh*t.

Hey HB vetrans. Care to share any stories about annoying/bizarre posters from days past ?

Just to provide some comfort that this will all go away if we give it enough time.
katwoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 1:25 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

I was wondering who is worse, Rattqueen or Pirahna? I think we all know who is more annoying!
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 2:45 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Zombie13,
First of all it's not Fattqueen. My handle name is Rattqueen, so please get it right next time. What in the hell is up with you?
Wait I don't think I wanna know. Also, is there a Zanix, Amatriptaline or a Prozack supply in your town? if so please go get on some. I hope you haul your ass to the nearest
Mental word and very soon. Also Steven is spelled Stephen Pearcy not Steven. I bet if Stephen had ant idea about you he would never return to this world. **** you scare the hell out of me and I'm a ghost. I have to be a ghost or Stephen wouldn't want me, so therfore I'm a ghost. Also Stephen doesn't need a "Restraining Order" on me. I'm not in his life for real but if I want to come to a show to meet him that's not stalking, that's called wanting to go to his show and meet him like most American's do when they like a famous person or their work. Someone needs to get a "Restraining Order" on your ass. You are a crazy mother****er and you need help, not me. Well, i'm not gonna sit back and ignore you. You ask what is coming to you. if you have nothing nice to say, then get a ****ing life, grow up and leave me the **** alone. You are a crazy ass hole..! Also what I choose to post about is what I do, if you don't like it then here is a simple thing you can do..DON'T READ MY POST! Not too hard to figure the **** out now is it!

Door-Zombie13,
Zombie13-DOOR

Also you can consider this your fast calss one way ticket out of Hard Boardville.. You don't run the board, so shut the hell up and leave me the **** alone. You pig! You are a stalker with a no life, that needs to get a life and stop worrying about what I do..Worry about yourself...What are you jealous that I want Pearcy. I mean why mebtion anything about me and what I want, is to meet Pearcy an that isn't no crime. All I have to say is too bad and I don't give 10 ****s what you think. What are you some 16 year old kid? Knock your **** off cause I don't want to hear it anymore!

PS: I love Pearcy and I don't care what you or anyone else has to say about it!
F OFF...!

RATTQUEEN/PEARCY!

SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 4:51 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

I've stayed out of the fray this long; perhaps to enter now is a mistake. I need to post something before I disappear completely, though, and this thread seems the perfect place to do it.

RATTQUEEN, I've read your posts, and the last paragraph of that last one seems more descriptive of you than of any of the other members. Once upon a time, this used to be a place for intelligent discussion. Sure, we had our fun, and there were occasional difficulties (that little incident from last September comes to mind,) but the board never degenerated into a slew of nonsensical and irrelevant topics as it seems to have done now. Am I blaming you solely? Of course not. Consider yourself the unlucky straw that broke the figurative camel's back. I haven't been posting lately because I've had much better things to do with my time than to try to weed out the specks of intelligent commentary and good humor left here amid all this other sh*t. Before you think me arrogant, let me assure you that I never claimed to be the most knowledgeable member of the board, nor the most intelligent. I usually use other people's topics as a springboard to develop my own ideas, and when I have something pressing to say or ask, I start a topic of my own. So I don't claim to be the most valuable member, the guardian of the board, or the perfect example of being serious 24-7. I've done my share of fooling around on this board, some of which I now see as unnecessary and even regrettable. But it irritates me not to have the option, by virtue of the innumerable sh*t threads that have dominated the board as of late, of posting should I want to do so. We're all allowed to expose our humorous and/or bratty sides, but being a nuisance and creating your own miniature soap opera is a different matter entirely.

All right, sermon over. You may now tell me to stay the f*ck away from you or to leave the board completely. It would be my pleasure. Your topic header couldn't have been more fitting -- for the time being, [i]I[/i] give up. Oh, and by the way, sweetheart, I [i]am[/i] sixteen, and I wouldn't dream of stooping to your level of pseudo-psychotic nonsense.

*thinking* [i]Now do I send this or simply vanish into thin air?[/i]
Flarpo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 5:46 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Have to stand by Spirit on this one.Foock off
rattrash.
Flarpo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2000 6:33 pm    Post subject: What is up with this "FATTQUEEN" Reply with quote

Gee wizz ratt! they stink!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: