HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which are WASP's best albums?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_kit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 5:06 am    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

Which CDs would you buy from WASP?
Darksoul

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 5:24 am    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

I think the first 4 albums were Wasps best!
Wasp,last Command,Inside the Electric circus and Headless Children.After that they sort of went stale for me.Although KFD was ok.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 1:12 pm    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

The first album, W.A.S.P. - is the best.
THE LAST COMMAND, INSIDE THE ELECTRIC CIRCUS, THE HEADLESS CHILDREN, and STILL NOT BLACK ENOUGH are also really good.
The rest are kind of hit and miss song by song....
Coda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 8:28 pm    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

Headless Children is the best then Electric Cirus i'd say. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2000 10:05 pm    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

Your all wrong... yes those are the most successful WASP albums but the deepest is "The Crimson Idol". It might not be the hardest but its a concept album in its own right.
DemonlyWizard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 9:16 am    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

I like all of WASP's albums, but my favorites are the Last Command, their first album, and Headless Children. KFD is good to listen to when you are really pissed off though. And I may be in the minority, but I like Helldardo alot as well.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 10:04 am    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

The Mississippi Queen EP rocks -

My favorites (full length, not live, not greatest hits) in order:
Last Command
Headless Children
KFD
WASP
Electric Circus
Still Not Black Enough
Crimson Idol
Helldorado

DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2000 5:40 pm    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

I loved the debut but never really cared that much for any of the others.
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:33 pm    Post subject: Which are WASP's best albums? Reply with quote

I have their entire catalogue. Heldorado is really the the only one that isn't on my fav list. The rest of their stuff I love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: