HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is this called a Hard Board?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2000 11:27 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

These boards make me wonder. First you have ezboard, then you have a Hard Board. I say which is worse? These boards get me horney, but not as horney as I get when I look at Stephen Pearcy..Hey, can I mention Horney & Stephen Pearcy without getting banned over here? Ya know I would like SEP to e-mail me one day. I know people think I'm crazy and that I talk about SEP too much, Hey..I can't help it. I keep getting banned because I keep talking about Stephen Pearcy..So all I wanna know is.. Can I talk about Stephen all I want to here? Is that ok, or will I get banned? I hope this wont be like a Gerri Miller board, then she e-mails me to say if I talk about Stephen one more time, then she will ban me, so she did, then the longhaired men site said. "If I mentioned Stephen one more time I would get banned", then the Sludge banned me for not talking music on their board. Ya but not all of them talk about music and they didn't get banned. Then someone who doesn't like me will turn people in about their message boards, then say I did it. When I never did, then they ban me. I can just post to thetourbus BB cause they don't care, and to Jizzy's site, and to my own site, hopefully these people wont find me over here to start **** with me again, like they do everywhere else..Ok the question again..Can I post what I want and how ever much I want to without getting banned? Or is there a limt here as to what or how much I can post?

Thank you!
RATTQUEEN!
Metal1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 9:50 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

uh...what?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 9:59 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

I've seen this leech at other metal boards. Quite simply put, she is a wall-to-wall annoyance. MY advice to the administrator is to get rid of her now before she becomes a real nuisance.
Rockangel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 2:08 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Can you say scary obsessive?
Crusader

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 6:18 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Ok, let's put her on the Crazy Train then. "All aboard!" *mad laughter*
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 6:50 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

If you don't like RattQueen, just ignore her. I'm not paying much attention myself...
Lockfist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 8:05 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Man, Ratt used to be so cool. Not that most of their songs didnt sound the same but still.

Rattqueen, I hate to say it, but chances are you have been at a Ratt show at some point. I mean, did you make it backstage or not ? If you didnt thats probably a good sign that the guy isnt interested. If you did and he doesnt call you then...

My cousin got backstage sometime on the Dancing Undercover tour and she said he was a complete @sshole anyway.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 11:00 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Indeed, Metalfilm...she is a first class crackpot. Guys, trust me on this...you don't want her here.

I know what you're gonna say..."Give her a chance" and all, but SERIOUSLY, she should be put on the next train out of HardRadio.
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2000 11:08 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

First, Godof80s and now this...what's the 'Board coming to?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: