HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is this called a Hard Board?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:22 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Bullgod...ya got me. Play with Rattqueen until you get tired of her, or beg the admins to ban her azz.

All this Rattqueen commotion makes my head spin. Where's my bong?
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:20 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Metalfilm1,
I'm not a cow. I am the living dead girl from the otherside, therefore if I was banned I could still come back...~Too bad!

RATTQUEEN!

DeathtofalseMetal,
What do you mean this is sad? I think this is cool..!

Rattqueen!

HeatherMetal,
Why do people think this is sad? what is so sad about all of this?? HUH! The only thing that is sad is that I don't have Stephen, then being a ghost I can't cry no more!

RATTQUEEN!

Peppermint Patty,
Say werent you on Chirlie Brown? That waz a cool cartoon..Yes, and where else could you get cheap intertainment? This is free! I just think you are easily amused..I'm now a ghost, so I could come into your home..You wouldn't know I was even there..!!

RATTQUEEN!

B5ERIK,
I don't need to go to a show..I am a fan..I listen to Ratt/Arcade almost all day while I sing along, that makes me a fan..The reason you're not obsessive about all of this, is that you are not a hughe fan, or you would be very possessed over Ratt!!! I can live with myself calling myself Rattqueen!!! Can you live withyourself not calling me Rattqueen?

RATTQUEEN!

HeatherMetal,
Ratt will never be over..just cause Pearcy isn't in Ratt doesn't mean that what they put out before Pearcy left is dead...Ratt still lives on..!! Unfortunatly I'm the living dead girl...I just would like to be alive again..

RATTQUEEN!

DeathGeneral,
Ok could you get him to e-mail me..Man please..Come on man!! I'll give you the living dead girl sex, so I can get to talk to Pearcy..I'm very dead...I am still stuck on the otherside!! No, this is great newz..
I'm dead...So as the living Dead girl, then Me and pearcy can have sex then...You mean to tell me his wife is dead, well you said. "Stephen likes dead woman"...She looked alive to me me when I saw her on a site one time, well at least I thought that was her...Ok, now I want to get molested by Stephen..! Then I would be willing, so I dodn't think you could call that being molested..I'll have to act like I don't want it, then I can say I had been molested but it doesn't matter cause I'm not alive anymore..!!! BOO Boo Booo........! See I'm a ghost!!

PS: My ghost e-mail is: rattqueen@hotmail.com

RATTQUEEN!

Bullgod10304

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:39 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Okay, maybe we should have the clone Yeti have his way. Have at it.
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:05 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

OK...how in the HELL did this stupid string get this many responses????? Guys, the best way to make something go away is to ignore it, like I'm planning on doing right about.....now.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:55 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Yes.

Stephen Pearcy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 9:59 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

I'll tell ya how...Rattqueen is fukkin' interesting, man!

Babe...let's get together and party! Send me naked pics, okay?
Stanktanic Yeti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 10:14 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Stanktanic refuses to acknowlege this thread any longer.

[This message has been edited by Stanktanic Yeti (edited 07-14-2000).]
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:52 pm    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Gotta agree with Heathermetal.
Where else can you spend $20 bucks for a whole months worth of psyco-drama-entertainment? I personally look forward to checking in every morning just to see the newest faces that crawled out from under their rocks over night.

Then again, maybe I'm just easily amused.

RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2000 1:03 am    Post subject: Why is this called a Hard Board? Reply with quote

Stephen, um dude. I don't see your e-mail..I must of went blind. I looked in your profile. I don't see you e-mail addy. Well that's if you are really him, so where do I e-mail? No one at topfuelrecords will ever e-mail me back ya know, so how do I e-mail..? Unless you can e-mail me at:

rattqueen@hotmail.com

Please!

You better be the real Stephen, because the next fake Stephen e-mail I get...Um, never mind. Look I might be the living Dead woman I, however can't see right through your e-mail, although I knew once again, that a Stephen would be posting..How do I keep knowing this...Everytime I get this feeling Stephen has posted, weither be a fake, or the real one. I seem to know..I know. I'm a phychic post reader. Also I have no naked photo's, and that is the truth. I can't supply what I don't have man.. I'm not in LA where all this stuff can take place ya know. Please don't e-mail me and demand a nakked photo. You wont get one. If I had any naked photo's, then I would. I can send you my ghost picture though.. When I died. I had to get a ghost picture taken...Ya know cause most of ghost look quite a bit alike, and that identifies us, so please e-mail me from the other side. *LOL* I gave you my ghost e-mail..Now please e-mail me. I will be checking the ghost e-mail ip to make sure it's really from you, since I know you posed for Playgirl, then I want a naked photo please. If however you don't want to send me your naked sexy body, then alright I suppose. I hope that doesn't make you mad that I want to see you naked. I would imagine that you probably have some naked photo's. I don't have any..I swear. You wanna see me naked, then you will have to in real life, then I should get some real life hot love then..!! Please..!!! Also what is:
Singin', Rattqueen, Racin! Is Racin like Danicin? Just checking. Ok, please e-mail me soon. I have to have you or I might have to live. I can't say die because I'm already dead.. Well kind of dead and alive at the same time. I'm the living dead woman. I'm both!! Ok, I must go jamm to Stephen..I just love his singing. You rock! I mean you Ratt_n_roll..

PS: If you are really Stephen then when does your cool nitronic Cd come out.? Would you please hurry the F Up. I wanna hear your cool new cd please!

Thankz,
RATTQUEEN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: