HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poison the right antidote.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonlyWizard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:22 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

[This message has been edited by DemonlyWizard (edited 07-25-2000).]
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:58 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

Jesus have you people no decency!?

Al makes this post to thank some friends of his about helpinf him through some rough times and you guys turn it into some stupid azz b.itch-fest.

For f.ucks sake - at least create a new topic to bitch in...

f.ucking pathetic.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:26 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

I have two words for hair bands

Aquanet Pink
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:38 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

Just a natural progression from the title of the thread, RJ. This is a discussion board for music, and the topic (and contents) would lead one to believe it was a Poison discussion... You already know first hand about the crazy tangents these threads go off on sometimes.

Don't let all the current hostility rub off on you, too.

GODOF80S

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 2:04 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

Well Brian has shown that metal-head can be synonymous with dick-head. I appreciate your metal-ness but your views on "glam" rock bands suck. Get a life short-hair cuz without the positive party music of excellent 80's bands you will NEVER have one.
"nuff said...
Lockfist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 2:10 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

Godof80's and the RATTQUEEN. Match made in heaven ?

Aint love grand !
Metal1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 2:31 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

GodOf80's vs. Brian - in a no holds barred cage match! Live on pay per view, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Personally, I don't like generic "hair bands" very much. You know what I mean, bands that played nothing but bubble gum rock (Pour Some Sugar on Me....ugh). However, bands like Dokken, Scorps, and Appetite-era GNR had an edge. Anybody who denys that is a real pud-sucker. And GodOf80's, do you think you could be a little bit less of a prick? If this were a face to face discussion of music, you would have had your ass kicked 10 times over already. Get off your frigging high horse already.
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 3:10 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

i SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT METAL1. It's a shame i can't even express my views on this site without getting some numbnut retorting in a retarded way. But i guess that's why metal declined in the 90's - because nobody wanted to deal with closed minded metal fans. By the way - is it Lockfist or COCKwrist?
Wake up metal fans - appreciate all metal.
END OF STORY...
Jake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2000 4:01 pm    Post subject: Poison the right antidote....... Reply with quote

Godof80s you said you dont appreciate all metal. Stop contradicting yourself when you get backed into a corner. We get your point already: you like all 80s metal and hate alternative and rapmetal. I suppose you will tell me to listen to country music now cause I dont know anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: