HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My name is Rattqueen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 4:28 pm    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

Not Fatqueen you stupid morons. You can't call me by my right name, the **** you! This pisses me the F off. Rattqueen not F-ing FATTQUEEN..Got that! Good!

RATTQUEEN!
mfgarza

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 2:36 am    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

Hey Rattqueen, I take it you're a big ratt fan. Well I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading for or buy a concert of Ratt/Great white I recorded last year in September. If you're interested, email me at michael69garza@yahoo.com laters
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 2:55 am    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

Oh how it sucks to be you if she starts e-mailing you.If I were you I would delete that post.Trust me.
Metal1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 12:04 pm    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

Anybody remember Wayne's ex-gf in the first Wayne's World? Doesn't it remind you of this chick?
edis0n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 2:41 pm    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

She's a psycho hose beast!
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2000 2:44 pm    Post subject: My name is Rattqueen Reply with quote

But she makes a mean gun rack!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: