HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 3:21 am    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

I was at the Poison show and Slaughter was doing there bit. Mark Slaughter runs through the bleachers and the lawn seats and gives numerous high-five including mine. Well that really isn't so great. I did one time get it on with a chick while wearing reindeer antlers. Oh yeah, and Cinderella stole the show you would think they were like Creed or something. No one seemed to care for Poison's new stuff but they really dug Dokken's latest.
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 3:09 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

I'm trying to picture how Xerox could possibly play into this, but I'm coming up blank....
katwoman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 5:13 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

IronChef - That's just Fatal's play on words. It doesn't mean a thing.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 6:24 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

Yes disregard Fatalcharm innovator of twisted titles and game threads. Besides the food dehydrater is much more enjoyable.
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 6:28 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

I just got to thinking about that Saturday Night Live skit where they did a commercial for the Xerox AssJet 2000 copier, for clearer and crisper ass copies every time. My perverted mind....

And yes, there are 1000's of uses for the food dehydrator, so many that I had to put mine to rest rather than deal with the limitless range of possibilities.
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:31 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

Fatal - Fatalolio - Fatalrino

Making copies

Sorry - couldn't resist . . .
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 8:55 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

After all this time of great metal albums such as bands like Testament, Slayer, Overkill, and even some newer greats such as Machine Head, Nevermore, Iced Earth.I still think Cinderella's-Night Songs is a great disc.Even though i wouldn't even put in the class of the bands from above.Man NS is cool as F**K.Oh yeah don't forget about W.A.S.P.(debut) and Motley Crue-Shout at the devil.Just to name the many influences on my metal years.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2000 9:50 pm    Post subject: My brush with greatness(not involving a xerox machine) Reply with quote

AssJet wasn't that rob's nickname in highschool? For my money Shout at the Devil is the greatest album of all time. And eating peanuts with Sprite has an odd coke taste to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: