HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Metallica Album in 2001?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Depp

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

Im gonna download it from the IRC channels, and spred it to everybody, but im not gonna listen [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 4:00 am    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

I'll probably pick the new SELLOUTTICA up at a pawn shop for $2 like i do all my cd's. Maybe they will grow some balls along with their hair again and actually speed up their tunes past 120 BPM's again - NNNNAAAAHHHH!!
P.S. Hey Lars did you lose the other kick drum pedal???? Remember you used to have 2.....
Night-Breed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 7:27 am    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

Wow! NotMan rears his head! Cool to see ya here again dude.

As much as I'd like to spew venom about Metallicrap again, I'll just go with...

...hell no. If I get my hands on a free copy I'll wipe my azz with it or let my ferret use it for a love toy. That hole should be just about the right size for his power tool.
THUMPER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 3:24 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

Agreed... The Metallicops will NEVER see another cent of my money. I am into Heavy Metal, which Lars "the little girlie man" says Metallica is not. When a band becomes that arrogant and uncaring toward the fans who were there when they weren't sh*t, it's time for them to get a good bitch slap of reality. The only way that will happen is if we turn our backs on them completely. I'm beyond ready, are YOU?
Sal Collaziano

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 3:33 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

I hear ya. I wont be buying the next album... All the points being made here are very true...

On the other hand, I do hear that Megadeth will never do anything like Risk again. They said it was just that - a risk. They wanted to see where it would go, and later realized that the fans want Megadeth, not what's in... So we do still have a real Metalband out there that goes way back...

[url=http://www.mystartingpoint.com/vote.asp?spvote_id=1203147]Vote for 80sXChange![/url]

[url=http://www.80sxchange.com]www.80sxchange.com[/url]
SublimeSerpent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 4:33 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

Yeah,but what sucks is the fact that Megadeth would have done the same thing as Metallica if Risk had gotten them the mainstream appeal.

I've always thought that there was one major thing keeping Megadeth from getting huge, diregarding their sound altogether.Simply...their name...Megadeth.It just screams"Keep me underground".
Not Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 6:20 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

Hey Night Breed
I'm still here mostly lurking in the shadows. How's the new job going?
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 12:03 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

I don't know how underground the name has kept Megadeth. Remember, Countdown debuted at #2, Youthanasia at #4 and Cryptic at #10. They've sold millions and packed arenas. The only downward turn they've experienced is in not receiving the kind of radio play that they did at the early part of the decade, but hell, that isn't the end of the world.
B5ERIK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2000 12:11 pm    Post subject: New Metallica Album in 2001? Reply with quote

I'll buy the new Metallica CD - if it's good.

I liked more than half the songs from LOAD/RELOAD, and I'm one of the 3 people in North America that actually likes "I Disappear," so I'm willing to give it a chance.

I would like it to be a little more like MASTER, if I had any say in what it sounds like....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: