HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 10:54 am    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

In response to a post I read from Spirit -

I have to agree with her - over the last couple o' weeks the board has become either boring or just plain inane. Older members are disappearing or posting less and less - and most of the new members are spamming the board with useless garbage. Heh - where did we lose control?

I am in personal contact with the Yeti and if I have to I will tell him to unleash on any interlopers he finds like NEVER before.

I dont know whats going on but I don't like it - so its time to take up arms boys n' girls - lets put the board back where it belongs.

(Sorry if any of you think this post is out of order - its simply my thoughts and my opinions...)
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 12:07 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

Right on nitro - I tried the bump thing a while back but no one caught on so I let it go - but yer right - bump the crap down the list and bump good posts to keep em in view for folks to see.
AZRock

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 1:01 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

I've been following this board for over a year and only recently began occassionaly posting. I totally agree that the overall intelligence level of the board has sunk in the past month or so.

I always enjoyed reading the intelligent and funny posts from veteran members like DTFM, Fatal, Spirit, Night-Breed, Matt, etc (many more I haven't listed). I'm sure those good posts are still around, it's just hard to find them buried in all the crap.
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:00 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

Hear, hear! I agree to the fullest. Let's try our best to get back to the old ways, when this board was something that stood above the average, meaningless nonsense which has plagued it in recent time!

Crusader
Rockangel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:09 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

Thank you Ripperjack for giving a new member a thread to vent at! Didn't have the nerve to start one of my own yet! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 2:21 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

"Now go away, or we shall taunt you a second time!"

Let's do this.
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:04 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

RIGHT ON FOLKS.

You got the spirit - now lets introduce Mr. Boot to Mr. Azz...

From now on lets all try to "bump" away the nonsense - dont even respond to it - unless deep down inside you just cant resist. =]

And if you see a post worthy of keeping in view - "bump" it on up the line.

I'll tell the Yeti to be more vigilant (I think bribing him with fresh buttmeat outta do the trick...) and together we'll put things back the way they are supposed to be.

HARDBOARDIANS (HARDBARIANS..hehe) UNITE!

RAISE THE FLAG ONCE MORE AND CARRY IT PROUDLY!
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:07 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP muhahahah!!
Ripperjack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:12 pm    Post subject: Whaddaya think...aint it time we take back the board? Reply with quote

And uh, I dont think I have ta tell all you guys this - but if THAT PERSON posts here anymore - IGNORE IT.

I think shes moved on - as I saw her back on the Sludge Board so we may be in the clear - but from what I saw over there - she only feeds on responses - so say NOTHING.

There are plently of f.uck-ups over there that will keep her busy.

Nuff said
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: