HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rockshow
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Misticmyst73

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 9:26 am    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Does anyone watch Rockshow on VH1 on fridays at 12:00.They had Rob Halford as the host at the sold out MSG show.We got to see some older Priest,Maiden and Queensryche vids plus a look at some of the bands as they played that night.
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 10:23 am    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

The shows ok, not too impressed with cane.On the vh1 thing, you the show the list, which sucks ass btw.I saw Halford on it and i almost F**kin sh*t.He thought Rage Against the machine was the best metal band.No f**king kidding guys and gals.He had Sabbath second and i think Metallica was third.My jaw dropped and just out of my chair literally and said "Are you out of your F**KING mind Rob".I think he was going through a phase when he did that pile of crap TWO.Anyone else see that episode?
zombie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 12:12 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

yes and I was yelling 'you suck'. Saw Cane on the show and he sucked also.
edis0n

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 2:09 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Cane sucks. hes on the radio here in new york. The worst radio station i might add. I was dissapointed with the special MSG show. They didnt even show full live clips of the bands. Oh yeah did I say CANE SUCKS.

P.S. Cane SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!!!!

[This message has been edited by edis0n (edited 08-13-2000).]
Something Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 4:47 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Yah, K-rock sucks so much, you wouldn't believe it. I wish that they would have converted to the talk format instead of WNEW(after all, K-rock is more fickle)
wyldeman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 5:41 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

rockshow was cool at first because there was no metal on at all. now all they have managed to do is whet our appetites for a real metal video show and only give us the most predictable video choices. the loud show on much music is even worse IMO. all they play for the most part is new stuff, some of which doesnt deserve the airtime it is getting. i still miss headbangers ball! at least you knew you would see at least a couple of good videos in 3 hours.
dogfacedgod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2000 6:44 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

Good Point!
Brian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 7:04 am    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

I agree the show usually sucks. But, Friday ,they played exclusively Maiden,Priest and Queensryche videos,and had some cool interviews and live performances from the Madison Square Garden show. Kane or whatever his name is, was not on the show at all, Halford hosted. Very cool.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: Rockshow Reply with quote

I may have to put a one-day moratorium on my nonstop playing of Halford's brilliant new record. Rage Against the MAchine? WTF?!?! First, they are not even metal. Second, their sophmoric, ignorant, slogan-inspired hippie politics drive me insane. Plus, they're just not that good. I'm glad Halford seems like he's back to doing what he does best and no longer concerned with being "hip."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: