HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Van Halen Trivia
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood Gal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2000 5:13 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Hi. I hope that someone out there can help. I am trying to confirfirm or deny a piece of Van Halen trivia and a friend has a bet with me. I heard back in the 1980s that the lyrics to the song I'LL WAIT was written by David Lee Roth about Ann Boleyn after he saw a centerfold of her in one of the naughty magazines. Does anybody now what magazine this was in.
Hollywood Gal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2000 11:50 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

I'd like to know the issue number, too.
deamon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2000 12:43 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

This is something I'd like to see...for sure.
Hollywood Gal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2000 10:09 am    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

C'mon folks! I know that one of you guys has got a copy of the centerfold! (Don't leave me hangin' here!)
holydiver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2000 10:21 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Thumbs up!
deamon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2000 10:56 am    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

This topic inspired some debate last night and maybe this will help you out, Hollywood Gal. A friend of mine has some really old magazines (Hit Parader, etc.) from the 1980s talking about Ann Boleyn and David Roth being together. As far as Ann Boleyn being a centerfold, he's pretty sure about that too and says that a friend of his had a copy of the magazine. He said that it wasn't Playboy but that it was from the early 1980s and that the magazine used a different name for her (not Ann Boleyn).
Astro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2000 7:57 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

I would pay good money for a copy of that magazine. If anybody here knows how to get it, please e-mail me. (Ann Bollen not only was the best metal (girl) singer that I ever saw---but she had the best legs! Anybody know what happened to her?)
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2000 10:31 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

New Renaissance [url=http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/newrenaissance]http://www.free yellow.com/members2/newrenaissance[/url]
Go Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2000 12:39 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Is David Lee Roth married? (If so, who did he marry?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: