HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Van Halen Trivia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2000 2:52 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

From what I've heard, she's still quite the looker.
Bad Boy 2000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2000 11:14 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Hey guys! Don't forget to e-mail me if any of you know the issue number! (I'm not Satanic or anything but the thoughts she inspired weren't exactly of the wholesome Christian type if you know what I mean!) However, here's my question: Has anybody seen what she looks like TODAY?
jordan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2000 2:21 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Michael McDonald from Doobie Bros. cowrote this song...theres something for future trivia.....
Hollywood Gal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2000 10:18 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

C'mon boyz............pleazzzzzzz help me out on this one.

Dean: Thanks for the information on Hit Parader. However, a hundred buck is still on the line here and I need to get a copy of the centerfold before by friend will pay-up.

I know somebody out there can help. (I'm even willing to offer a nominal finders fee!)
deamon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2000 4:15 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

HOLLYWOOD GAL: Thanks for the thanks. I have been asking some of my friends but nobody had any solid information. One of my friends used to work for WASP before they had a record deal, so he knows alot about the 80s. I hope to see him this Sunday. If he knows anything I'll let you know
Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2000 1:03 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Two things:

(1.) A friend of mine saw Ann B. in LA recently at a 10k race where she was running to earn money for charity. He said she looked great.

(2.) I saw Hellion open up for Dio and Whitesnake a long time ago. I have seen a lot of girl singers...but I have NEVER seen another one who could be on the same bill as David Coverdale and Ronnie James Dio AND give both of those guys a run for the money. (I think that everyone who saw that show walked away talking about Ann B. more than anything else.)

If you guys are going to post comments about Ann Bollin there are plenty of things to talk about OTHER than just how she looks. Yes, she is pretty---but so are a lot of other women (including my wife).

deamon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2000 11:04 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

TO HOLLYWOOD GAL: Just an update. I didn't see my friend from WASP last weekend like I thought I would. But I got his e-mail address and sent him an e-mail. I'll let you know if I get a reply.
Pat Aaron

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2000 11:53 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Does anybody know how Eddy Van Halen has been doing? I heard that he'd had to have his hips and knees replaced (just rumors) and also that he had caner of the tongue. Anybody know how he's doing and which of these rumors are and aren't true? (He is one of the best guitar players of all time in my opinion and I have been worried.)
DeathGeneral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2000 5:17 pm    Post subject: Van Halen Trivia Reply with quote

Eddie Van Halen is the most overrated guitarist ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: