HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 1999 5:34 am    Post subject: SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!! Reply with quote

Step right up, and don't be shy... send me more pictures for the Hard Rocker's section of my Digital Metal website! C'mon guys, I only have about 5 (including myself). You can send me the picture by e-mail or post a link to your picture in this forum.

...(_E\/|/\TH/\N
KISSGIRL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 1999 10:47 am    Post subject: SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!! Reply with quote

ill send ya one Lev..
KISSGIRL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 1999 10:57 am    Post subject: SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!! Reply with quote

LEV....

you have mail [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

if you do reply, dont reply from that email addy....that is my work addy...just reply to kissgirl1@hotmail.com if you need to reply.
Bye Lev!

Welcome to the Show
KISSGIRL

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 1999 9:18 am    Post subject: SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!! Reply with quote

Hey Lev...I got your email..and everything is cool on my end..

Hey...Im having some more pics scanned..not of me (thank god) but of my KISS collection, and wondered if you would wanna put those up too?
BTW..thanks for the compliment... [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the Show!

LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 2:21 am    Post subject: SEND YOUR PICTURES TO ME!! Reply with quote

KissGirl,

Yes... send them... ya gave me another idea
LOL

...(_E\/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: