HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EXCITER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 8:47 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I must honestly say I'm one of those guys that are falling all over those types of girls!

Point in case: Two of my favorite songs are "Lipstick and Leather" and "Blondes in Black Cars".

Sorry Heather.....I'm just laughing here!

EXCITER
The Yod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 8:58 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Honestly, I'm just offended. Not all woman are headcases! and not all of us are obsessed with our weight, or who we look like? Lots of us are much cooler then guys! My fantasy football team just won the league for this week, I and many of my friends bet on every game (using the spread) we scratch ourselves, drink beer, spit, etc. and we still look and smell like girls....(hang on I've got to adjust myself) hee hee just kidding. Lighten up guys, don't you know that the only cool women are metal girls? BTW, I'm in South Florida so you know if you don't hear from me for awhile I've been taken by Floyd!
EXCITER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 9:02 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

YOD-

Hang in there with Floyd and good luck! I'm on the eastern seaboard of Virginia so I'm watching it closely too!

BTW - You scratch and spit?

EXCITER
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 9:07 am    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Good luck with the hurricane Yod!

My mom always told me that a lady never spits [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img] haha!
The Yod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 1:59 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I swear to you all, I really don't scratch and spit, I was speaking metaphorically... [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks all for your well wishes with the storm!
10yearsgone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 2:45 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Fatal, I didn't know Kenny Rogers wrote the meaning to life!! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Yod, good luck with the hurricane...I've got lots of friends and family in Charlotte that are real worried about it, and they are talking about it nailing NC like Hugo did 10 years ago. I just moved away 2 weeks ago, and it seems none too soon. Take care Yod!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 2:48 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Once again Kenny isn't recognized in his own time.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 3:43 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yod: Note that I said "many" females, rather than females in general. Remember also that I am in high school, a.k.a. narcissism central. The cacophony of "Does this make me look fat?" and "Does my hair look okay?" that reverberates in the corridors is deafening.

Death: What a nice thing to say. *blushing*

Heather: In the spirit of your post (hey, I said "in the SPIRIT!" *rimshot*,) I thought I'd tell you that just yesterday I invested in a large, black overcoat. *grin* Besides, it's always better to leave something to the imagination...right, guys? (Don't all back me up at once now.)

Spirit
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 4:00 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I like the way these threads twist and turn from fatals weird titles to discussions of women to hurrican concerns.

I will state:

1. Hurricanes are bad.

2. I will not make any more comments about the dementia of women. Mine is perfect, so I don't really care about any others. However, the girls here -- Spirit, Yod, Heather, Kissgirl -- seem like very cool, well centered women.

3. Hurricanes, however, are very metal. Y&T have a song called "Hurricane." Of course, there is the band "Hurricane." Loudness have an album "Hurricane Eyes."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: