HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crusader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 4:13 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

About hurricanes and metal. Isn't there a Scorpions song called Rock You Like A Hurricane?

I'll leave without comments of this Poison album you're all talking about, 'cause they're not really my cup of tea.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 4:27 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Let's not forget about Alice Cooper's "Hurricane Years," off of _Hey Stoopid_.

Spirit
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 1999 10:58 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

I love the way the subjects twist too. I mean look at all we've learned from these threads. Heather finds Lemmy attractive. Crusader grows some mighty fine carrots. Kissgirl is a flarpoholic. Makes you stop and think.
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 12:03 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Oh, yeah.
Heather

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 11:24 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

My friend Vanessa likes Lemmy! I like Coverdale and Vandenberg!
Heather

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 2:09 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Fatal,

I'm not sure I liked your tone of typing there!

Spirit,

Last time we were down in Missoula (the big city) I found this black leather trenchcoat that I fell in love with. My tight-wad husband wouldn't buy it for me, something about the mortgage payment. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/frown.gif[/img] Go figure!
Why should we show everything? If I'm waiting by the car or something, someone never fails to proposition me. God, I hate that!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 2:59 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Im sorry Heather when I said "Oh, Yeah." I really meant "Oh, Yeah?". Fatal offers a canned ham as a good will gesture.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 3:26 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Heather: Mortgage payment? Uh huh...right. Next time, ask him to buy you some outrageous piece of lingerie and see how much he cares about the mortgage then. *laugh* You'd think they'd be a little more realistic after you married 'em. *shrug* I'm not a bra-burner or a female chauvinist, but men can have some really ridiculous expectations. Tube tops in winter? Please. (In all fairness, women have ridiculous expectations, too, but asking our boyfriends to wear next to nothing is rarely one of them.)

Spirit
Crusader

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 3:29 pm    Post subject: The real problem with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Fatal, don't you know that a carrot is the ultimate peace offering?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: