HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 12:12 am    Post subject: The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!! Reply with quote

....I think that depends on what kind of bars the guy hangs out in, Fatal....

heh!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 7:26 am    Post subject: The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!! Reply with quote

Well I guess your right!! But I don't go Barhopping with George Micheals much anymore.

WHAT THE HELL DOES ON SKINNY BOP MEAN?
I MEAN IM PRETTY GOOD AT BREAKING DOWN SONGS BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Heather

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 7:40 am    Post subject: The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!! Reply with quote

Would Unskinny Bop mean he likes fat chicks? What the heck is motorin? Remember from Night Rangers Sister Christian? Where the Cowboys Go? That's funny! Dingbat Vanessa thought the one line was "Could we be fined for where we've been?" instead of "Could we rewind to where we've been?"!

[This message has been edited by Heather (edited 09-18-1999).]
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 3:07 pm    Post subject: The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!! Reply with quote

But wouldn't it mean he doesn't like fat chicks? I remember that video of the skinny neon dancing girl. Motorin' always ruined Sister Christian for me. That is just the worse chorus I have ever heard. Why didn't he just say, "She's leaving." or something.
Sad thing was Unskinny was more or less a throwaway track. It just happened to hit #6 though.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 12:45 pm    Post subject: The declining beauty of homecoming queen candidates!!!! Reply with quote

well, i dont like anything else on that album. yes it is a throwaway track but its still funny as hell. i always get parts of the riffs and licks stuck in my head especially that part "you look at me so funny" and then there is a little lead which i think sounds kindof cool. i think it was also the first glam song ive ever heard(with the exception of background music in a bar or something when i was little, or if you count aerosmith which i dont). so maybe thats why i thought it was cool. maybe ill just go buythat thing; $2.50 for the whole cd isnt so bad. about the price of a single, which is what it is for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: