HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tattoos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 1999 11:28 pm    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

Never, ever get a name unless it is one of your kids!
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 7:08 am    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

I see all and you will get a tat my dear. And you'll fall into a pit full of coyotes.
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 9:32 am    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

Yikes. I guess I'd better start drafting my will.

Spirit
HeatherMetal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 12:29 pm    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

I'm going to get my first tattoo next month - my initials on my ankle - so they can id the body quickly!
Peppermint Patty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 7:32 pm    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

I have one.....side view of a tropical 3" butterfly....on my right shoulder. Didn't get it until I was past 30, because I wanted to be really sure about it. It doesn't hurt too bad on the shoulder, and you can easily cover it if you feel the need (although I disagree with that personally). And, yes, they are very addictive...I want a (delicate) flowering vine on my ankle now!!! Think about it, and then, go for it! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
ScorpionsFan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 12:33 am    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

I saw this in a movie once. The guy had "your name" tattooed on his butt. Then as a pickup line on women he would say.. "I have your name tattooed on my Ass".

Cant remember the name of the movie but it was cute. [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 9:56 am    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

That's an interesting technique...I'm not sure how I'd feel about shoving my naked arse in the face of someone whom I'd only known for a few seconds, though -- with or without the tattoo.

Spirit
Batman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 1:58 pm    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

As I've posted previously, I have 2 Tattoos. I have the Batman Logo on my right upper arm, and I have the Slayer logo in red and black on my upper left arm. I know what people are thinking every time I show them my Slayer Tattoo. "Why in the hell would get Slayer tattooed on your body?" They say "I sure hope you like Slayer when your 40 or 50" I have a hard time explaining that I've been listening to Slayer for 13 years, seen them in concert 7 times, and I got to meet them after a show back in March. They just don't understand. I just tell them that I did'nt get the tattoo for them, I got it for myself! I definitely want more, but starting at about $75 and going up from there I'm just gonna have to wait. I'm with the other guys, get something that means something to YOU! Someone described it perfectly, It does feel like you are being cut with a very sharp razor blade. They don't hurt too bad, but some places are more tender than others. When the needle got to the sides of my arms is started to sting just a little. The way I see it, if 17 year old girls canhandle getting a tattoo, then anyone can handle it!
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 2:17 pm    Post subject: Tattoos Reply with quote

Well said, Batman. It is YOU who has to live with the ink for the rest of your life. Get what appeals to you and the hell with everyone else. If they don't like it, they don't have to get one.

By the way, when my mom first saw my big tattoo, she was ****ed off and almost cried. Then, she calmed down and really looked at it. She said, "Wow. That's really beautiful." A year later she went to the same guy and my conservative mom got her own tattoo.

So Batman, if my MOM can do it, anyone can endure the pain!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: