HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCOTTRICE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 12:24 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

MINISTER AND METAL1-THE M&M BOYS. MELTS IN EACH OTHER'S MOUTH WITH THE HELP OF THE OTHER'S HAND. YOUR DEAD WRONG ABOUT US BEING THE SAME PERSON, PERHAPS IT IS YOU TWO BOZOS WHOM HAPPEN TO BE ONE AND THE SAME. YOU INSULT A MUSICIAN SIMPLY BECAUSE IT''S NOT YOUR THING AND IN YOUR FEEBLE MIND YOUR JUSTIFIED. THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.
Nivek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. .

Last edited by Nivek on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
warpig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 12:56 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

He's become a part of the establishment that he so despises. He's as negative, closed minded, gothic, and everything else that typifies 90's metal as a person can get. At least Cobain had the balls to off himself.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:02 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

Just a coincidence that all three have AOL e-mail addresses?
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:11 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

Yes it's a coincidence - there are millions of AOL users you dumbass.
It's funny how all the people who refer to "certain" users are the ones that are causing the problems!!!
The bottom line is - i am defending true hard rock and metal and you guys are hating it. I have NEVER forced my opinions on anyone (how do you FORCE opinions by typed words?? ***** stupid).. if you look at the majority of posts i have been involved in - you would find that it's YOU (the cap fits) who is causing all the problems. YOU wanna call 80's hard rock (in your mind "hairbands") gay then you are going to get a fight... CASE CLOSED
Scorchin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:17 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

It seems to me that this thread has run it's course... petty flames have once again run it into the ground, and rendered it useless.

Any votes from the board members to lock it , or keep it open ?
OverMuch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:27 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

Might as well keep it open, seeing as noone has the balls to delete these azzholes.

I'm outta here. I used to like it here. I'll lurk from time to time to see what's new, but fukk all this shizt. I came here to get away from azzholes like this, not deal with them daily.
Daronas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:32 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

God of Scott Rice who sucks Pop off, are you just some kind of attention whore? Goddamn, I agree with most of what you say but can't get behind you because you are just rude and abusive to people. Like Night-Breed said, Nightanimal was banned for what I see as being far less offensive in all of his posts than you were in your first. He got banned because the name of his band is !!SATANICBLACK!!. I see that as a huge injustice. One problem I have is that I have to read your posts out of morbid curiousity. It's a fukking train wreck everytime dude. I can't resist seeing the s.hit fly. It's like Jerry Springer everytime you post. And now you've sucked me into the fray. I'm with most of this board who thinks you really need to find a different way of expressing yourself. I think most people on here stopped throwing profanity laden insults in junior high. But I digress, we all slip now and then. Ok, let me have it. Anything you can say is nothing but a joke.
Nivek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

. .

Last edited by Nivek on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: