HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Not Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:06 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

Looks like a flashback to that flamewar we had several months ago when we lost a few longtime members.
And you wonder why I don't post that much anymore.

C-YA
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:39 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

no - ban the true metallers because we won't bow down to your narcissitic self proclaimed Godliness and God forbid we don't agree with something you say!!
Wake up and smell what your shovellin' - it ain't pretty but then again.....neither was mama. MWAHAHAHAH
Metal1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 9:04 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

I was right, I predicted this low-life would degrade the board into mama jokes. What are you, 2 years old? Scorchin', wake up already, get control back on this board!
ColierRannd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 11:14 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARDBOARD Reply with quote

Alright, you just knew I would chime in here, didnt ya? Here's the way I see it.

The Hardboard is the place where we all come and discuss the music we love, but also where we all get to know each other. Your choice of music relates to so much of your life that its almost impossible to keep other things out. I for one have tried to keep my posts music related and original by avoiding the same old "Favorite Band/Musician/CD"type posts. Nothing wrong with that but, eventually your gonna run out of that.

As for those who are intolerant of musical variety ( and you know who you are), they only limit themselves. At this very moment I have Matchbox20's new CD playing and Hardradio turned off. Just cuz I was in the mood to hear this CD.I dont think it makes me any less of a MetalHead. I cant imagine the music or the ideas I would miss if I was close minded.

Leave the board alone, ignore who you dont like and move on. Life is too short.

But thanks Lockfist, cuz we need discussions like this every once in awhile.

Col
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: