HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Overmuch is outta here...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:42 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

...and so am I. This is just not fun anymore. I have had more intelligent musical discussions with toddlers than what has passed for dialogue around here lately.

Hardrocker and Scorchin, if you need me for any Hard 'views or anything of that sort, you know where to find me, but I have no further interest in sifting through pages and pages of invective on the 'board to find a few lines of respectful debate. I think you chaps need to take a good look at the dates that Overmuch and I registered (when I was Mattfilm) and realize that you have traded the attention and respect of two longtime devotees for the temporary squatting of three (or one) unruly simpletons. You have done nothing to stop them, and have even claimed that they have done nothing to violate the provisions of the board, but even a cursory reading of those rules suggest otherwise. Please don't take this as a threat or an ultimatum, but I will not return until all three handles are barred from posting on the Hardboard.

I can only hope that some of my fellow veteran Hardboardians are considering doing the same, but it is no shot to my ego if you relent. In any case, those three are your headaches now.
MattFilm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:43 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Word is that edison is now gone as well.
MetalLurch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:50 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

I would hate to think that you would make you-know-whos think that they're winning the battle, but I understand nonetheless.
Something Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:53 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Catch ya later, dude.

NP: Black Sabbath - Paranoid
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:08 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

What a damn shame that it has come to this. There are so many damn fine people here.

I'm joining MattFilm, Edison and OverMuch and seeking greener pastures elsewhere for now. I'll be by now and then to check on things and whether certain people have left. I've been here for almost 2 years and 1523 posts.

I come here to bang my head with cool people. Not to bang my head against a wall. That aint fun.
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:15 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

This totally sucks....
MartinPopoffSucks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:31 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

and of course - you are all the innocent ones who have never said anything against anyone or disagreed with anyone, never insulted anyone or have been tactless in any way in dealing with heated arguments.
HAHAHAHAAH
well don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!!!
True metallers will reign.
...and the cream rises to the top....
GODOF80S

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:45 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

MPS hit the nail right on the head. YOU were the problem - you can't be open-minded enough for people who don't agree with YOUR "godly" opinions - the bottom line is when people rag on Hard Rock then i am always there defending it to the end. And yes me and my many cohorts have won. We ousted the Pearl Jam-lovers and closed-minded self-righteous pompous idiots from a board that is dedicated to Hard Rock and Metal - not Hate or flannel-wearing garbage. When you guys are open-minded and adult enough to realise your word isn't gospel then you can come back and talk METAL - not flannel.
Til then - as MPS said - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

True Rockers / Metallers 4ever...
Iron Chef

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 4:45 pm    Post subject: Overmuch is outta here... Reply with quote

Crap floats, too.

Will someone at least e-mail me and lemme know where the party's moving to? Miss you guys.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: